The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to select offers?

adidam

Hello,

I am a newbie in CPA Non-Incentive Marketing. So I would like to know how to select the working offer to promote with Facebook Ads/Bing Ads and 7Search?

Even if I have a niche then how can I select the best offer from that niche?

I am having membership of PeerFly so let me know how to select offers from that networks which works the well.

when selecting which offers to promote and you are not using your own landing page, you would need to do some keyword research to see make sure you are using the best keywords which will provide the best traffic. The way I look at it is that every campaign has potential to be a money maker. You want to ensure you dont go broke promoting it though. You have to find out what the average conversion rate for the offer is a a common denominator. Once you have this information this you can figure out how much you can spend on advertising and still make a profit. I would always recommend making a simple landing page for the offer with possibly an email capture.

Also if you have a good affiliate manager he or she can help pick a good offer for your target audience.

I agree with operationoffers that every offer/campaign has potential. You just have to find the right angle.

I'd say the easiest fastest way to select offers with nice earning potential is... lo & behold... ASK YOUR FRIENDLY AFFILIATE MANAGER :cool:. Seriously I don't know why so many people just use the "pray & spray" approach, cause I honestly believe 80% of offers on most networks are crap and you will have a tough time to make them convert. So if you just pick random stuff, from the get go, odds will be against you. It'll probably be best to buy a lottery ticket.

Your AM's job is help you earn money and create revenue, and AFAIK the more revenue you bring in, the more they will make, so is a win-win situation. And I know a lot of us internet dwelling affiliate warriors can be a bit averse to social interaction, yes I am a nerd at heart too, heh, and suffered from social anxiety, but got to overcome it, to work in brick & mortar business dealing with customers and employees everyday. So even in this industry you gotta learn to network and be social. Get to know people and create a friendly business relationship. And believe it or not affiliate managers are people too ;). So be nice but, clear to them on what you need.

So don't hesitate to tell them what kind of traffic you got, and and ask what offers are doing good on them, or which ones they recommend. Most respectable networks pass around, list of their best performing offers, check them out and look for the ones that make a good match for the traffic sources you're running. They may not make you rich overnight, but at least your testing budget will have a fighting chance. Cause you know other people are already making money with them.

Later on when you build a bigger bankroll and learn to recognize offers with great potential, you may try them out on your own. I.E. The offers that made me the most money, I picked them without asking my AM or even look at the epc list from the network. Cause the advertisers looked solid, and the product was just starting out, meaning not many people knew about it or were running them. But you need industy knowledge, business intuition, and it'll be still a bit of a gamble and calculated risk, just like poker. Where you can go big or broke, so you better don't bet over your head. Cause i knew what was I looking for when I picked them offers on my own.

Good luck and profits, cheers :ninja:

MI
Back