The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Run your Own CPA Network. HOT SCRIPT 2015

Why have you not ordered our script yet?

Did you think about it at one point and then your friends told you it was a waste of time and that you would not be making any money?

Did you almost pull the trigger but you read in a forum that it is impossible to succeed because you need thousands of $ to invest, etc?

Let me tell you that THEY ARE WRONG
and you should have listened to your guts.

YES like any other sites, some of you won't succeed because you will set up the script and wait .. Nothing will happen like that!

But for those who have the WILL (and NOT necessary the $) YOU WILL SUCCEED.

I have many customers making money. Yes it is true, their sites are not as famous as Adworkmedia or CPALead but that kind of things takes time. BUT IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE MONEY

Here is a customer's earnings report for yesterday June 29th. His Admin Stat Panel.

YmuYWYo.png

Just after a few months .... and that's juste one day. Some days are even better than that.

SO DON'T DELAY .. those who delay will NOT succeed ... ORDER OUR CPA SCRIPT TODAY ... SET UP YOUR SITE ... BEGIN TO PROMOTE IT ... AND EARN EACH DAY!

http://cpanetworkscript.com/order.html

The Universal Postback System Addon

This addon will allow you to use ANY network with our script. You can manually add offers from any network. The addon will manage all the postbacks.

We also provide settings for those networks: Maxbounty, HasOffers, Cake Platform, CPAWay, NeverBlue, LinkTrust Networks and Peerfly. Comes with detailed install guide and how to use it.

For a limited time (launch period), the addon will be sold for only $39.00 (valid until September 5th). You can order it when you order our script.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER OUR SCRIPT

New Update September 7th 2016

Chat Addon

R5HzG6p.jpg

Add a simple chat to your site. Make your site more dynamic for your publishers.

NO OTHER SCRIPT IS UPDATED AS OURS. WHEN YOU BUY OUR SCRIPT YOU GET UPDATES AND SUPPORT.

http://cpanetworkscript.com

Hey Chris,
Nice to see you here.
I just wanted to drop a quick review as I've had the pleasure of working with chris : You CANNOT go wrong!
The support is great, and the same goes for the product.

Regards,
Tom

Do not buy this crap! Make him show you one that is successful. Script is full of bugs does not work with shiftcode. He will make you hire a coder to fix his junk because he can't. Clearly states in his terms if it does not work for 3 days you can get a refund. He fought the Paypal. DO NOT BUY! Your will be sorry!

We already fought on another forum. I won't waste my time again. My unique answer:

You are distorting the facts.

First, THERE IS NO BUG. Name ONE BUG. I asked you already on the other forum and not a reply on that. So stop lying about bugs.

The only problem we had with you was because of godaddy and their sql structure. I spent my Sunday afternoon with the coder to fix it and we did. You paid so it was my duty to make it work. BUT AGAIN this was not a script problem and anyway it was fixed the same day the script was installed. I even did more for you than what you paid for. But that you forgot to mention it.

You wanted additional features (integrating shiftcode is AN ADDITIONAL FEATURE) so "He will make you hire a coder to fix his junk" IS A BIG LIE. and yes i am not a coder so I sent you the contact info of my coder. Then when he told you he would not do it, I sent you another one WHO SAID HE COULD DO IT. But instead of going forward you charged back on paypal.

FYI, the refund period is 48 hours as indicated on your site (NOT 3 days) and you charged back you did not even ask for a refund. I sent you the 2nd coder contact info AND YOU CHARGED BACK SO YEAH I FOUGHT BACK because the script was WORKING ... Everything advertised as features was working. You even removed your site for the Paypal claim so paypal could not even verify that the script "was not working" as you stated. Everything was working BUT you did not want to pay for additional features.

It is NOT indicated on our site that the script works with shiftcode. And you did not ask for it when you asked your questions before ordering.

I did not want additional features I wanted it to work with my shiftcode site. And when I found out within 48 hours that it would not work I asked for a refund and you said f*** you. Your script is crap and you are the liar. Good luck with your sales anybody who buys this crap should have your head examined.

You are lying BIG TIME. You never asked for a refund and I never said f*** you to you.

GJLSkPi.gif

Email I sent you when I received the Paypal claim.

<<I wanted it to work with my shiftcode site.>> YES and that needed coding hence the coder!

New Update December 19th 2016

Earnings Notification Software (for Publishers)

9TOK96W.png

awdYQen.png

Your Publishers will be able to check their stats using this software (Windows).
Auto-refresh and stays in the Windows tray notification.

Order today and receive this update for free (until January 11th)

http://cpanetworkscript.com

Last edited:
I'm looking for a script which can manage my affiliate network. I mean it connects admin, staff, advertiser, publisher together. Does your script fully support this?

Hello,

The script will allow you to create a CPA network site. But it is not for affiliate products (unless you advertise your own products). It is for CPA offers with CPA networks.

I'm looking for a script which can manage my affiliate network. I mean it connects admin, staff, advertiser, publisher together. Does your script fully support this?

MI
Back