The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Run your Own CPA Network. HOT SCRIPT 2015

Launched Feb 10th

First testimonials received:

review1.jpg

review2.jpg

Looks good! If you have other scripts that may be useful, maybe you might consider making a few available for free in the Dojo. You know, grease the wheels a little and build some good will with the Dojo Members. Just a thought.

T J

We released our script on Feb 11th and like any other new script, we are bound to have bugs.

But in our case, only small ones as we have tested it intensively (and fixed what was wrong) before it was released.

We do take care of our customers and our script. We have fixed our small bugs as soon as we were aware of them:

Udpate 18th Feb: Small fix in Paypal MassPay, Small fix in Daily report.

Update 5th March: Meta tags added on the site, Fixed one postback, Fixed problem with admin profit.

Update 20th March: Fixed Adscendmedia. Minor Improvement in postback.

Once we are done with bug fix and I think we are with today update, we will be working on real updates.

Order before the price goes up and the updates will be free for you.

Update 26th March

We have added a new network:

FiralMedia Network (uses HasOffers network)

"Firal Media is a global advertising and CPA network. We provide the best service in the industry with the best paying offers from the top advertisers. We offer a wide range offers focused mainly on mobile, adult, and gambling. If you use paid traffic sources than we would love to work with you!"

Last edited:
Last Review received:

YHTpPF8.png

Prepare your new CPA site this Summer so you are ready when it is over.

This is a real money-making opportunity.

We have launched our script almost 4 months ago. We are still here and we keep updating it. We provide fast support also.

Standalone Version:

1 License Regular Price: $89.90

YOUR PRICE: $25 OFF . Price = $64.90

Use coupon code: FORUM2

($25 OFF coupon works for all Standalone versions)

http://cpanetworkscript.com

Latest Review Received:

18dO2bY.gif

Standalone Version: 1 License Regular Price: $89.90

YOUR PRICE: $25 OFF . Price = $64.90

Use coupon code: FORUM2
($25 OFF coupon works for all Standalone versions)

CPANETWORKSCRIPT.COM

Hey Chris! I always be curios about this, but I have a question. What do I need to open a PPD/CPA in legal terms.

Hey,

To be honest most of my customers are not registered (company)
It would depend on the law of your country.
But if you would want to follow the "rules":
Open a company (or use your existing one) launch your site under your company, report earnings for tax purpose.

Hey Chris! I always be curios about this, but I have a question. What do I need to open a PPD/CPA in legal terms.

Hey,

To be honest most of my customers are not registered (company)
It would depend on the law of your country.
But if you would want to follow the "rules":
Open a company (or use your existing one) launch your site under your company, report earnings for tax purpose.

Oh ok, thanks for your reply! But, is it important launch your site opening a new company or I can avoid that?

Thanks!

You can avoid that. No need to launch your site and open a new company.
Most of my customers use their personal cpa accounts (adworkmedia, cpalead etc) and keep that way.

Oh ok, thanks for your reply! But, is it important launch your site opening a new company or I can avoid that?

Thanks!

banners
Back