The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to resolve this issue regarding Bloggers Blog?

amit87

affiliate
Hi Every One,

I am facing a problem and it's from the morning that today when i was searching at Google blog search with my blog name it showed me an blog containing my name in it. When i clicked that particular url it showed me my name in it.

The most ridiculous scenario is that it's having adult related contents. So, i would like to know that will it harm my blog in any sense and how can i get my name removed from there!

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Linking to bad neighborhood is one of the torture techniques people do. if the blog is using your content and linking to your site, you can still report to blogger about this, they will take care of this.

I think you should share your blog URL with exact problem, you will get more specific answer from the board. This forum has some respectful names who can provide you a solution to this.

Hi seonotes that blogger is not linking me but using my blogger's doimain name amitcreativeras in his contest which is having many adult related contents. So, as that name is important to me as it contain a portion of my name as well.

Therefore, i am very upset and i have checked but unable to find the blogger's email id nor his profile so i cannot trace him or request him to remove the name and will it harm my blog in terms of seo.

Thanks.

Is it links to or from a bad neighbourhood? Some blogs that link to me have objectionable content (I have a tag generator, it puts my links under the tags, blogs that use it link to me), would I be penalised?

It is using only name and when i am searching the name over here amitcreativeras in Google Blog Search it is showing a blog showing my Blogs domain name and that particular blog is not linking me but using my name therefore Google is picking up that blog when i am searching my blog name without blogspot.com.

banners
Back