The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how to remove a trojan virus from your website.?

rony fernandis

affiliate
i have got a shared hosting for my website from underhost and everytime i try to open my website avast blocks it saying it contains trojan virus. i checked my backup files and found it clean. what can i do to remove this issue?

Use Trojan Remover hope that will help you. Google Trojan Remover and you should get the software.

i have got a shared hosting for my website from underhost and everytime i try to open my website avast blocks it saying it contains trojan virus. i checked my backup files and found it clean. what can i do to remove this issue?

If your website has malware on it, your hosting account's security was compromised and someone has uploaded malicious software (i.e. malware) to it.

There are many ways to resolve the issue, but we're going to cover the fastest and easiest way to fix your website.

Change your passwords
If your site is hosting malware, you need to immediately change all of your passwords. We recommend using strong passwords.

Remove the malware
It's nearly impossible for anyone to reliably remove malware from a website by hand. To remove the compromise from your files, we recommend using an application like Plumbytes Anti-malware. This tool will not only find any compromises in your files, it also removes them.

For every wordpress site I install the sucuri plugin, it notifies me about any activity that I elect for it to. New posts, new users, etc. Additionally, it will detect core file changes, such as added code, & can do malicious file scans. When I've transferred customers for hosting I often do a quick scan for any php code that contains "BASE64" commands, & I've found at least one site that had something nasty installed that was previously uncaught.

banners
Back