The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to promote with Incentive offers ( Mobile CPI )

Hello, guys!
Please, contact us for incent and non-incent campaigs as well on our great Jungletap network.
We have a wide range of interesting campaigns. I am sure we can cooperate with each other.

Please ping me anytime for further information.
Have a great time!

Hi,
i'm working with CPi ( I'm newbie) .
Please help me about how to promote with Incentive offers ( Mobile CPI , App download for IOS) .
Thank you !
Hi ,
We are a affiliate marketing network, our main focus is CPI.
We cover all GEOs. Please visit our website to see our packages and let me know if you need more information.
Mobile App Installs

check expertmobi it's the best out there
they have many offers i personally Promote Some App install offers with them

Dude you're borderline spamming :(, i'm just generally browsing and I see you everywhere talking about OfferDaddy right now.

I'm sorry if you see it that way.:( Please refer to all the questions being posted in threads I've visited. They are mostly asking for recommendations on affiliate networks. So I just gave my opinion based on my experience...:(

I'm sorry if you see it that way.:( Please refer to all the questions being posted in threads I've visited. They are mostly asking for recommendations on affiliate networks. So I just gave my opinion based on my experience...:(
Haha, well alright, can you add me on skype? I want to see if one of my campaigns can work with your offer, skype: tibabss

I do feel that the best way that we can be able to help each other is by first listing all the incentive offers networks. We can then give a small overview of how the network works. I am sure after that, someone can be able to know which is the best option to go by. So I am looking forward to having my good friends share their experiences with the networks as we help the newbie grow and grasp everything that is needed. To the newbie guy, kindly keep posting the questions especially in areas that you need clarity.

You can pickup an offer from a good network in paying their publishers like: maxbounty.com or peerfly.com or mostCPA.com and start promoting thru instagram.

Incentive campaigns are the easiest offer to promote. You can promote your incentive campaigns on GPT websites where you give users rewards for completing the offers.

It is the easiest way to promote these types of offers as there are already users waiting to complete the offers. I own a GPT website myself and it is called PaidPoints. However you can use anyone you like and they'll do the job fine.

It may interest you to know that most of all the earning opportunities on GPT websites are CPA offers. If you want to go a step further, you can also start your own GPT website, and promote the offers directly on your website.

If you want to do this, I can help you set up your website.

Hello, guys!
Please, contact us for incent and non-incent campaigs as well on our great Jungletap network.
We have a wide range of interesting campaigns. I am sure we can cooperate with each other.

Please ping me anytime for further information.
Have a great time!
Hello JungleTap, I have seen your network and I like it. Do you have offerwalls? or is there a way to put your sdk in an iframe?. Can I partner with you and implement it on my GPT website? hoping for your reply :)

banners
Back