The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to promote my blog on yahoo?

Hi,
You should submit your blog url in popular social bookmarking site and promote your blog in social networking sites and of-course you should use yahoo answers which would be helpful to increase popularity of your blog.

You need to make sure your blog is optimised to show up for the keywords that you want.

You will need both On-site and Off-site SEO.

If you want to promote our blog then first you submit your blog URL to search engine. and if you want to more popular and page rank your blog then you can use your blogs in social networking, social bookmarking sites.

I am agree with all webmasters views...You have to do effective Offpage optimization work for backlinks as article submission, press release distribution and blog comments...

I think not a single specified rule to promote your Website or blog to a specific search engines. like:-Yahoo, Bing or Google etc. Just you need to promote it globally because every search engine has it's own rule . Never concentrate one any one just keep continue to promote your business world wide.

I think not a single specified rule to promote your Website or blog to a specific search engines. like:-Yahoo, Bing or Google etc. Just you need to promote it globally because every search engine has it's own rule . Never concentrate one any one just keep continue to promote your business world wide.

I agree with you, not a single specified rule to promote your website, many search engines link yahoo,bing,google, have the same rule.

banners
Back