The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to promote my affiliate program?

socubeliveg

How to promote my own affiliate program?

Recently, I sign up an affilliate program site and build up my own affiliate program. But I do not know how to promote my own program. Also, do not know how to make more persons join my affiliate program.

Who can tell me some ideas about how to promote the affiliate program, please?
How to make more persons join your affiliate program?

I am a new to the affiliate marketing, so I need more ideas.

Please share your thinkings with me here. Thank you very much.

Hi socubeliveg,

Congrats on your new program. You are in the right place. This section of the forum has tons of tips about how to find affiliates. Some are in the stickies. Others you can find by searching for recruiting.

Hi socubeliveg,

Congrats on your new program. You are in the right place. This section of the forum has tons of tips about how to find affiliates. Some are in the stickies. Others you can find by searching for recruiting.

Hi, Could you show me some posts about how to find affiliates, please?

Thanks. I am new to affiliate and feel it difficult for me to find the affiliate.

Recently, I sign up an affilliate program site and build up my own affiliate program. But I do not know how to promote my own program. Also, do not know how to make more persons join my affiliate program.

@socubeliveg, could I suggest you spend some time promoting as an affiliate so that you gain an insight into how affiliates think, what attracts them and what keeps them promoting for you (I can tell you that, as a successful affiliate, all affiliates are very mobile and will abandon you at the drop of a hat if they are disappointedn any way with a vendors performance.)

I suggest you start by signing up as an affiliate for one of the modern 2-Tier affiliate (not MLM) programs. This will give you a ton of insight that you can then build into your recruiting efforts. You can get information on affiliate programs at my training blog at:
The Advantages Of Modern 2-Tier Affiliate Programs | www.StartBusinessMentor.com (not an affiliate link)

I wish you well with your endeavour!

Hi, Thank you very much for your good ideas. Now, I sign up the ShareAsale.com and active our affiliate program. Also, there are also 26 affiliates join us. But I find that our ads banners are not showed on their sites. I can not find any banners on their sites. But ShareaSale tells me there are 26 sites join us.

What is happening now? I am so confused now.

The sites might be using ad banner rotator software. If you visit the site, you would only see your ads on a random basis.

Or they haven't yet added the banner even though they signed on as affiliates.

Check with ShareaSale.

26 affiliates is still a small number and the number that actually promote a program once they sign up is often a fraction of the total. The number that actually make a sale is a fraction of that. It takes time, patience and a great deal of working with your affiliates to get them to start actually promoting your products.

Checking your program out at SAS, you've only been active there since Friday, two days ago. Many affiliates, especially the ones that do this full time, only work primarily on Monday-Friday. You really need to give your program a couple of months to see real progress. Plus, you have admitted in your first post above you don't know how to promote an affiliate program or how to find affiliates. If you are just waiting for people to sign up on their own, your progress will be slow. That's why merchants hire companies like the one I work for, as they have years of experience and have already developed relationships with hundreds or thousands of affiliates. In today's marketplace with hundreds of new merchants popping up every week, affiliates are bombarded with new programs to choose from.

Also consider this, anyone analyzing your program at SAS will see the following:
  • You are brand new - no track record
  • You have no sales history
  • Your coupon offers could use some fine tuning
  • Your PPC Keyword Bidding Guidelines and Rules is blank
  • You have limited size of banners

One of the biggest problems for new affiliates is just like trying to go out and get your first job. They want someone with experience and how do you get experience if you can't get hired. It's the same with new affiliate programs. Affiliates look for merchants with a proven track record or at the very least show that they have had some sales. How do you get sales if you can't attract affiliates. You will just need to start to work with your affiliates, develop ongoing relationships, keep things fresh and new each month.

Now, that said, you have made a good start and I see nothing glaringly wrong. Keep at it, stay positive, explore ways to promote your programs, etc.

Hi, Thank you very much for your good ideas. Now, I sign up the ShareAsale.com and active our affiliate program. Also, there are also 26 affiliates join us. But I find that our ads banners are not showed on their sites. I can not find any banners on their sites. But ShareaSale tells me there are 26 sites join us.

What is happening now? I am so confused now.

The fact that I joined your program does not mean that I use your affiliate links. It only means that I joined the program.
There is a time between joining and promoting that program.
My example: I join all the programs that are available but only work with those that offer coupons/deals.

You could always use Twitter. I also use social marketing sites like Swom and Bizoppers. I would provide you with links but I think that is forbidden here.

Right on AllanJames. That is very much in tune with how one must learn to follow to become a successful inspiring leader.

Kind Regards,
Team at ACCREU Inc.

If you have a website the best thing to do is to make sure SEO is optimized for your site. Then find good classified or forums to promote your product.

I am looking to promote an affiliate program for a high quality physical product that has been on the market for nearly 20 years.

Where are the best places to find affiliates who love promoting real products in the health industry?

banners
Back