The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to promote CPL offers?

Mathiaska

I am publisher and i dont have any kind of traffic...
I think that CPL campaigns is the best to promote, but how? Does there exist any PPL programs, where they promote my CPL campaigns and i pay them for every lead they give me through my affiliate campaign, or?
Hope someone can help me.

Hello @Mathiaska,
Yes, CPL campaigns are best to promote and You have question how then You need various traffic sources like Email, Display, Social media search traffic etc. to promote such campaigns.

I aslo heard awesome things about promoting pay per lead offers but i dont try it yet .Also please someone to recomend me a good network for ppl offers .Thanks

I aslo heard awesome things about promoting pay per lead offers but i dont try it yet .Also please someone to recomend me a good network for ppl offers .Thanks
We have huge amount of ppl offers and smartlinks also. Ping me on skype if interested: Johny.ad4date

You want us to tell you the ideal traffic source for promoting PPL campaigns but how about first letting us know the niche that you are interested in promoting?

I know a lot of affiliates killing it on PPC traffic promoting PPL campaigns but you will need to tell us the niche that you are interested in promoting. These campaigns are easy to convert as the prospect just needs to enter their contact information and the selling part is handled by the advertiser.

simply create a page with valued extra downloadable item.
each user visit your page to download that item, should insert his email.
Networks that offer cost per lead:
maxbouty, mostcpa, clickdealer

All advices here do not give any clear picture to anyone basically. Good solid points will be use some big display ads sources for all you do entirely and possibly anyway for many services. So let's move on further in life with that.

MI
Back