The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to program your mind to be more productive

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
I am not so called succesful man online but i get some succes
Today i want to share with you a tip that i think its the most important

Its caled "MINDSET" in my opinion mindset its more than 70% for your succes ,if you have a bad mindset no matter how hard you work you will not succed i speak from experience

To program positive your mindset you must program your subconstient mind ,and for what we know ,its most active before you sleep and imediate when you wake up in the morning

So be sure when you go to sleep try to repeat how your life whant to be and try to think as its acomplished and you must do also in this morning

.For example in my case when i go to sleep i have a plan on how my life want to be ,for example i repeat in my mind : I am productive every day ,i evaluate every second of m life ,i am constant and hard working every day .

Doing this you will program your mind to give you desired results and in this way you will program yourself to work hard etc

To Succed with this you must have patience ,you cannot expect to just repeat 2 weeks and if things dont work welll to give up in this way you will not succed

Perseverance makes results ,just continue to do this and never give p and you will see easy by easy will program your subconstient mind

Its caled "MINDSET" in my opinion mindset its more than 70% for your succes ,if you have a bad mindset no matter how hard you work you will not succed

Agree, 100%.

To Succed with this you must have patience ,you cannot expect to just repeat 2 weeks and if things dont work welll to give up in this way you will not succed

Also agree with this. Patience and perseverance can be really important and also related to a good mindset, I think. If you have a bad mindset, you give up quickly.

Agree, to be rich, you must act and think like a rich even if you are not yet. You cannot think poor and expect to be rich

There is even one more "exercise" - Not just acting like a rich, you must imagine how your life, your car, your future house will be. Their smell, touch etc... :)

MI
Back