The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to perform effective link exchange? Please help!!!

innervoyager

Hi,

I am running link exchange for my company's website. I have been doing it for two weeks. Because this website has been famous for precious pieces where it used to be limited community of new age and spiritual especially women. And, they are pretty sentimental people. Our website has higher percentage of direct visits.

I want to increase the stats and expand it to new channels. This is why I am doing this link exchange.

But, my problem is that link exchange, as far as I know, can only be done with a very taking time way. I look up websites with specific keywords and collect 25-30 websites after filtered. And then I have to check each website one by one to check whether the website qualify to be linked to our website.

This is taking a lot of my time!!!

Could anyone help me to do this more effectively? Is there any special software for collecting websites without taking my time so much?

I actually want to post this in thread Link Exchange Forum. But, I have not gained enough credit for this.

Please anyone help..!!! Workable suggestion will be very much appreciated.

Great tool

Hi Linda,

I am looking at this website. I think the software is good as you recommended. Perhaps, I will get the licensed today or tomorrow.

Many thanks,

link exchange does takes sometime because webmasters tend to be choosy about this matter they want to have a good quality site for their link... just keep on looking for possible parters be patient in waiting for reply...

I use Value Link Exchange. The service is free and you get to select from other sites that match your niche, making any links you trade extremely relevant.

Regards,

Tony

banners
Back