The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to pass widget ID's from Revcontent to Voluum?

madis12

affiliate
Hi guys. Could you please tell me how to pass widget ID's from Revcontent to Voluum? I'm trying to do it several times, but every time it shows 'Unknown' in widget line. Haven't found anything in the web. Please.

Thanks in advance!

please do you use the right var name of the custom token .
it's {widget_id} .
make sure and get back here so we can see :)

Yes.
First I created traffic source in Voluum 'RevContent' It was a template with everything filled already. (Photo 1)
Then I activated widget ID postback in my campaign settings in Revcontent. (Photo 2)
Then created a campaign with variables. (Photo 3)

Bot nothing works. Where is a mistake? Thanks!

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2017-10-05 в 16.38.22.png
    Снимок экрана 2017-10-05 в 16.38.22.png
    174.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Снимок экрана 2017-10-05 в 16.39.04.png
    Снимок экрана 2017-10-05 в 16.39.04.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Снимок экрана 2017-10-05 в 16.40.25.png
    Снимок экрана 2017-10-05 в 16.40.25.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 120
Yes.
First I created traffic source in Voluum 'RevContent' It was a template with everything filled already. (Photo 1)
Then I activated widget ID postback in my campaign settings in Revcontent. (Photo 2)
Then created a campaign with variables. (Photo 3)

Bot nothing works. Where is a mistake? Thanks!
From what we can see on screenshots, the mistake is in the offer URL. Instead of your tokens, you should use the variables in the way they are settled down in your TS settings. The offer URL should look like this /blot?utm_content_id={var2}&utm_boost_id={var3} and so on. In this way, we will be able to get the needed information and send it via postback to Revcontent.
In case we got something wrong, please, PM us your Voluum email, so we could investigate this issue further!

banners
Back