The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Optimize This Landing Page ?

aditan

affiliate
I have launched mobile offer campaign about free iPhone X and i use this landing page. But this landing page only has 1.8% CTR. What is the problem with this landing page ? How can i improve this landing page ?

I'd really appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

landing page example.png

where did you make this landing page ? - is it a website or just a single landing page? - did you have to buy the domain name? is this mailchimp by any chance?

where did you make this landing page ? - is it a website or just a single landing page? - did you have to buy the domain name? is this mailchimp by any chance?

It's a single landing page i got from spy tool and then i customize a bit. Yes i buy the domain name for this site and i didn't use mailchimp

Wh
It's a single landing page i got from spy tool and then i customize a bit. Yes i buy the domain name for this site and i didn't use mailchimp
What is the exact “spy tool” website and how did you make the actual landing page ?

Wh

What is the exact “spy tool” website and how did you make the actual landing page ?

How it works is, you use your favourite spy tool, find a landing page that's doing well then rip and customize it. You either need to know how to work with the code, or have someone do that part for you.

banners
Back