The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Monetize Tier 2 and 3 Traffic

JoJow

affiliate
I have tons of subscribers from India, Pakistan, Malaysia and as I can see they don't buy anything. So, is there any CPA program than take and pay for traffic from these countries?

Hello, JoJow!
Our affiliate programm have a great CPA offers and accept traffic from Malaysia. Please contact me katr1n71

Sorry, what on the Earth are CPI and MMO :)

CPI = Cost Per Install
MMO = Make Money Online

As in the way I think @Graybeard meant it....

CPI - could be a game, app, utility, etc. that they can download for free and you make a commission when they do.

MMO - money making opportunities that they don't have to pay to sign up for but you make a commission when they join, could be a program, email list, etc.

Hey JoJow,
With remnant traffic like that your best option is going to CPC. This will open you up to a new batch of advertisers that have lower expectations, the returns will be lower but you will be able to monetize every user.

Isn't MMO selling work AND selling Software and/or Instructional Books/or Programs like "Get Rich Quick the Easy Way in Just 90 Days" :p

Selling a MMO *offer* is what I mean ...

Maybe not, maybe it is just offering Affiliate Training Software and/or Instructional Books/or Programs ???

What type audience you have? What type of things that interest them most? I mean they have already shown interest by subscribing to your site, that means they are already interested in the subject you are offering in your site now, what else is related to your current focus? think a long that way might just find you something that they are also interested in.

Alternatively, you might want to check out remnant traffic monetizing service like ytz.com or monetizer.com, or sell traffic to other network.

Hope this helps.

banners
Back