“webinar”/ “mobile”/
  1. Null

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

How to Monetize Tier 2 and 3 Traffic

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by JoJow, Jul 14, 2018.

1. JoJow

JoJow Affiliate affiliate

I have tons of subscribers from India, Pakistan, Malaysia and as I can see they don't buy anything. So, is there any CPA program than take and pay for traffic from these countries?

tyoussef likes this.
  2. AffBank
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

CPI, MMO things that don't require money :p

tyoussef likes this.
  4. JoJow

JoJow Affiliate affiliate

Sorry, what on the Earth are CPI and MMO :)

tyoussef likes this.
  5. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

@Graybeard talks about kinds of offers, that's good in that geo.

6. adsmarkets

adsmarkets Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hello, JoJow!
    Our affiliate programm have a great CPA offers and accept traffic from Malaysia. Please contact me katr1n71

7. Daria_WapEmpire

Daria_WapEmpire Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Right now APK offers can bring you something with these GEOs. You can try at wapempire.

Webtech27 likes this.
  8. Webtech27

Webtech27 Affiliate affiliate

In which geo the CPi offers are available?

9. Daria_WapEmpire

Daria_WapEmpire Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

worldwide. the only one working not very good is Indonesia

10. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

CPI = Cost Per Install
    MMO = Make Money Online

As in the way I think @Graybeard meant it....

CPI - could be a game, app, utility, etc. that they can download for free and you make a commission when they do.

MMO - money making opportunities that they don't have to pay to sign up for but you make a commission when they join, could be a program, email list, etc.

Marc likes this.
  11. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Isn't MMO selling work AND selling Software and/or Instructional Books/or Programs like "Get Rich Quick the Easy Way in Just 90 Days" :p

Selling a MMO *offer* is what I mean ...

Maybe not, maybe it is just offering Affiliate Training Software and/or Instructional Books/or Programs ???

12. Tyler (Revcontent)

Tyler (Revcontent) Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey JoJow,
    With remnant traffic like that your best option is going to CPC. This will open you up to a new batch of advertisers that have lower expectations, the returns will be lower but you will be able to monetize every user.

13. Foong

Foong Affiliate affiliate

What type audience you have? What type of things that interest them most? I mean they have already shown interest by subscribing to your site, that means they are already interested in the subject you are offering in your site now, what else is related to your current focus? think a long that way might just find you something that they are also interested in.

Alternatively, you might want to check out remnant traffic monetizing service like ytz.com or monetizer.com, or sell traffic to other network.

Hope this helps.

14. Judyye1991

Judyye1991 Affiliate affiliate

Hi, we have CPI offers globally. Just let me know what you are good at running and which type of campaigns, then I will be able to give you some offers. Contact me Skype: Idvert_Judy or email me at [email protected]

15. Judyye1991

Judyye1991 Affiliate affiliate

ALso can give it a try on CPS offers.
    we have our in-house COD(Cash on delievery) CPS Offers. We are an advertiser with our own logistics team and after sales service team. All own products are absolutely with competitive payouts. Our main GEOS are HK TW MY VN ID currently. The products are mainly about nutra, diet, skincare, man-enhancement.
    We can also update new products according to your needs, meaning that you can also inform us what products you are good at running and we will soon make a offer to you. Feel free to contact me if you are interested. [email protected]

MI