The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to monetize European traffic?

If the traffic is from adult places (nude content) then i would go for cams/dating. And then choose for revshare!

language + currency
e.g.; French::Euro, Czech::Koruna, Norwigan::Kroner
the landing page price not the cart transaction price (conversion)

Try to work with an affiliate program revjolt.com, they have offers for different countries of the European Union, payments are stable, responsive technical support.

We have our own In-House dating offers in AFFMY.com

OFFER ID: 1536 - Lookadate - Tier1 - CPL

GEOs: US, CA, AU, GB, NZ

Payout: CPL (all devices) - 4 USD

Traffic: Adult & Mainstream

OFFER ID: 1495 - PickyAsia - Tier 1 - CPL

Geos: US CA UK AU NZ IE

Payout: SOI (all devices) - up to 4 USD

OFFER ID: 1493 - PickyAsia - Tier 1 - CPL - E-MAIL

Geos: US CA UK AU NZ IE

Payout: SOI (all devices) - 4 USD

Traffic: Email only - Adult & Mainstream

OFFER ID: 1444 - MILFsense - Tier 1 - CPL

Geos: US UK CA NZ AU

Payout: SOI (all devices) - up to 4 USD

OFFER ID: 1470 - MILFsense - Tier 1 – CPL – E-mail

Geos: US UK CA NZ AU

Payout: SOI (all devices) - 4 USD

Traffic: E-mail only – Adult & Mainstream

OFFER ID: FUCKEDSNAP

Geos: US, UK, CA, NZ, AU

Payout:

US 2.4 USD

UK 3.6 USD

CA 2.8 USD

NZ 3.2 USD

AU 3.6 USD

Ping us on Skype: live:affmy_1

It would depend on what kind of traffic you have, I agree with Giggity (best name ever) that if it is adult those are you best routes.

If it is mainstream I would partner with a network like the one I work for on a Revshare. English speaking European countries are still tier 1 and can provide a very good source of revenue

Dear shilera
To successfully monetize your traffic, you should follow some steps:

1) Be sure you know your traffic well. Make some tests if needed and check the most profitable options for yourself.Check all:Geo, niche (maybe you`ll get extremely high profit from adult live cams and low from adult dating) etc.
2) Search for a few affiliates networks. Compare them. Pay attention on payouts, Net, threshold etc. Choose one that suits you the most.
3) Don`t try to get the best offers from the start. Be prepared for a test period. As a fact, networks don`t want to get risk with new affiliates, that's why they don't offer you TOP offers from the start, but it doesn't mean that you will be offered a bad one. Just show that your traffic is really good and it will be just a question of time when you'll be offered a top offers.
4) Don't try to cheat. That's all. Don't lie to your AM or don't cheat with your traffic during promotion. You`re risky to be banned and lose all.

We`re from our side offer you the great opportunity to start earning money with our affiliate network. Just click here and fill up the registration page. Feel free to contact us via email - contacts@byoffers.com or Skype - contacts@byoffers.com. We will sort the best offers for you and will help with all incoming issues.

Hey! For the dating niche, you mentioned you are interested in you could try working with us - Franktrax. For the other two, search the forum, I am sure there are many great networks related to crypto or Forex offers.
Is the traffic from one Europian country mostly, or from several (related to landing pages language, etc)?

banners
Back