The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to message about tools for affiliate marketers

Adam A

Service Manager
Service Manager
KleerCard
I was referred to this forum from one of my customers, and I'm wondering the best way to let the community here know about kleercard.com It's a virtual credit card platform that would be very useful for affiliate marketers (we have several affiliate marketer customers.) We also offer local services for international marketers so they have a US partner to help manage issued cards, etc. I don't want it to be "spammy" but I do want to see how we can help your community. Thanks for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you cannot promote your company until such time as your registered business is approved for a place in our Resources. I see you have registered, but registrations are processed Monday through Thursday.

Also, in the past we, and our members, have had issues with virtual credit card companies and your company's approval cannot be assured at this time. We'll contact Monday with any decisions regarding you registration.

TJ- appreciate the response. Can you help me understand what the problems were that youve had in the past? I want to see if we can address them. Thanks for the help.

MI
Back