The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Make Your Sites Scream 'CLICK ME!' In Google With Rich Snippets!

Jay Wessman

Sup ninjas?

Even if you haven't heard of rich snippets you surely would have seen them in Google. Adding rich snippets to your site allows you to add your Google+ profile picture as well as other graphics like review ratings, product prices and more to your sites listing in Google.

Here's a couple of examples:

rich-snippet-examples.jpg

Adding these rich snippets help your site to stand out in Google so that you can attract more clicks... and make more sales!

And the really awesome thing is that adding rich snippets to WordPress sites is incredible easy and quick.

So to walk you through adding eye catching rich snippets to your site - here's a quick tutorial!

[video=youtube;TvigPUtUH-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvigPUtUH-0[/video]

Hey Jay, your videos are pretty awesome. I'm subscribed to you on Youtube as well.

I'm trying out some videos for my blog as well but having a hell of a time getting the script flowing and editing them in post.

Any tips you can throw my way? I really dig your video flow and editing and am trying to achieve something similar.

Lemme' know. Thanks.

Hey Jay, your videos are pretty awesome. I'm subscribed to you on Youtube as well.

I'm trying out some videos for my blog as well but having a hell of a time getting the script flowing and editing them in post.

Any tips you can throw my way? I really dig your video flow and editing and am trying to achieve something similar.

Lemme' know. Thanks.

Thanks man - really appreciate it.

I'd definitely recommend scripting your vids beforehand rather than doing it on the fly. This can either be a word for word script or just dot points of what you want to cover but to me it's important to work out beforehand the best way to make your information easy to understand and digestible.

As for actually writing them and making them 'flow' it can definitely be tricky when you first start doing vids (check out my first one haha... pretty obvious I was new to the whole thing) but I think the best thing is to just kind of be yourself and pretend like you are explaining it to a friend or something.

For editing I use Premiere Pro but you can use pretty much anything. What's more important I think is making sure that you edit out the 'umms and aaahs' and keep it as short and to the point as possible. People have short attention spans these days so cut out the filler and the mistakes and just keep the necessary bits.

Also as I said before my first videos where a lot less well 'put together' but you'll find that's the case with just about every YouTube channel out there if you go back to their first video so don't stress too much about making it perfect. The more you make them the better you'll get at it.

MI
Back