The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Make Workers "Brain Slaves"

Graybeard

>>>"Emotiv launched its enterprise technology into a world that is fiercely debating the future of the workplace. Workers are feuding with their employers about return-to-office plans following the pandemic, and companies are increasingly using “bossware” to keep tabs on employees—whether staffers or gig workers, working in the office or remotely. Le says Emotiv is aware of these trends and is carefully considering which companies to work with as it debuts its new gear. “The dystopian potential of this technology is not lost on us,” she says. “So we are very cognizant of choosing partners that want to introduce this technology in a responsible way—they have to have a genuine desire to help and empower employees,” she says." <<<
using bossware

elon-the-clown.jpg

AI image cut-out app Free 5 credits with referral link

elon-the-clown-cut.png

(some relics deleted very little)
elon-the-clown-ink2.jpg

meme product :D Mr. Neural Network

I only measure performance with my team. They can be playing D&D in the midst of rainbow parade for all I care as long as the work gets done and is done well!

If you read the article they were talking about TSA 'type' inspectors mass visualizing luggage screening. An item a second or more, then recognizing hazardous or prohibited items with the benefit of lowering the stress and reaction times.

I suppose this might speed up any visual moderation like that of ads at Facebook :p in a real world application.

I don't think it would apply to non repetitive actions that are without predefined parameters. Those tasks can be done by programming or mechanical automation.

If you read the article they were talking about TSA 'type' inspectors mass visualizing luggage screening.

Yes, but the “bossware” sub heading is "Computer monitoring software is helping companies spy on their employees to measure their productivity – often without their consent" and that's what I was responding to.
using “bossware” to keep tabs on employees

In my opinion the Excessive owner fear maked the workers brain like the slaves. Because the workers behave like Slave when he/ she has the fear of the owner of the organization,Company whatever.

MI
Back