The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to make videos that get visitors to my site?

OscarMike

Hi all, when I create video ads using Camtasia, I rarely get any site visitors. Nobody clicks on my ad. They get tons of views though.

I learned how to make video ads for youtube from PPC Coach. I'm not sure if his text slide style videos are suitable for youtube.

I'm a direct response marketer. I'm sending the traffic to a poll style landing page. They get a chance to win a prize if they vote.

How do I get lots of people to click through to my site?

Thanks

dm me the URL of the video or landing page if you don't want to post it.

This is like my asking why my SLDP stock profit has declined --more than one reason (usually)
same for a profit
rocket_1f680.png

No CTR = you video or it's topic must suck. Why?

Do you use a call to action om your videos ? You tell people to check your website ,or a meaage on your videos to tell people to check your website

Are you appearing in your videos as an anchor/ presenter? If not then you should. If you are not comfortable facing the screen then you should hire someone to appear in the video on your behalf. This anchor need to verbally tell people about your website, product and services. Unless some human dictates audience to go and visit certain website, there is a rare possibility that people will follow.

Also are you putting links to your website in the description? I am sure you are doing that, but if you are still not getting enough traffic then you should write compelling and catchy titles of your videos.

banners
Back