The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to make staff a different colour ?

RiverWire

affiliate
How do you make admin's, mods etc and different colour on the who's online in vbulletin ? also is it a mod to see who's visited in the last 24 hours ?

Thanks

BTW, please make me and admin at your forum so that i can spread Arsenal propaganda when you are offline lol

BTW, please make me and admin at your forum so that i can spread Arsenal propaganda when you are offline lol

LMAO i will do that straight away temi im sure you wont get abuse by my members lol :)

Thanks for the info though :goodjobsign:

On a second thought, not thanks, I have forgotten what a rude bunch you Spurs fans are, I will be sure to stay well away from your forum, I also resign as admin even before you can make me one :)

LMAO i will do that straight away temi im sure you wont get abuse by my members lol :)

Lol ahhh that's a shame i was going to set up your PM box and a forum abuse mail box, so all the members can throw abuse at arsenal fans ;)

lol i couldnt do that to you temi, they are a good bunch of lads we have got a couple of arsenal fans on the site as they have very conservative in what they say lol think its just to keep the peace :D

MI
Back