The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Make Money from CPA ? Step By Step Guide

Mike Morgan

I have been watching a lot of marketers asking how to get money from CPA networks.

In this step by step guide, I will show you how to make money using CPA networks.

To make it sweat as possible, I will focus only on the main issues.
No Fluff. No BS.

Here is the step by step guide:

Step 1: Join in CPA Networks

As there are plenty of CPA networks on the network, it is always recommended to join affiliate networks with good reputation so that you get paid for your efforts on time.

At the same time, to get as many offers as possible, join multiple CPA networks.

Some of the best CPA networks are:

1.AzoogleAds
2. MaxBounty
3. CPA Empire
4. NeverBlueAds
5. Copeac
6. Hydra Media​

Step 2: Select CPA Offer

Once you join CPA network, you should be able to choose the best offer that brings maximum result.

In other words, you have to carefully select the right offer:

Here are some criteria’s that you need to follow:

1. Find a lead with nice payout
2. Easy To subscribe Offers

Step 3: Test the offer Using Free Traffic Source or PPC Marketing (Google Adwords)

Finally, once you select CPA offer you should drive traffic to your affiliate offer.

If you do not have cash to invest, you can drive traffic freely.
And, one way of generating a free traffic is by creating a viral video and submitting to youtube.

You can also scale to other video sites, once you get good result for youtube.

The above method is for those who do not have cash.

But, if you have money to spend, the best and quickest way is PPC Marketing, especially Google Adwords.

Using Google Adwords you can test the offer in the shortest time possible.
Once you test the campaign and picked a profitable campaign, you have to scale it into a large campaign so as to exploit and make huge money.

Step 4: Expand Your Reach - Drive Traffic to the CPA Offer from Multiple Source

Once you fully scale into large scale Adwords campaign, you need to find other traffic sources.

Some of the services you can use are

• Videos;
• CPM networks;
• Articles;
• Banner Ads;
• Organic traffic, etc.​

Note: Make sure to use targeting based on your offer.

Step 5: Rinse and Repeat

Once you create a successful CPA campaign, move to another offer and repeat the process again and again.

I hope you are in a position to implement the method.

To make money as fast as profitability as possible, you have to take action as fast as possible.

Thank you Mike for sharing the information. CPA market is very difficult nut to crack. The information you provided does help. Thank you.

Question...

I would love to know how you gauge affiliate networks...I see in this thread the networks that you pick...and those are infamous for being quite large and having a multitude of options for you to choose from. So that I understand.

I'm wondering how much research is done into the other networks? I only wonder because obviously, I myself and the Director of Operations for a CPA Networks [removed] ..I find that we advertiser our offers in the right place and we know that these offers convert and pay big dollars. My only question is, when you choose a network like mine (smaller, more boutique, custom service is prime focus) how do you go about choosing?

[self promotion removed]

Thanks for sharing, there are some very good points, I'll share this with others to spread the words out there, hope it will be beneficial to others.

banners
Back