“mobile”/ banners
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to make MAX Lead but Low Visitor.

Discussion in 'Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials' started by kristina121, Apr 1, 2016.

1. kristina121

kristina121 Affiliate affiliate

hi , how are you all ?

today i will share my jorney with solution for you.
    all about CPA.

What it offers and what kind ?

This is for newbie , if you already know what the CPA , through it.

Offers = Option and content selection is called LEAD.

Why is my blog visit thousands but earning little ?
    Many factors with this problem , it could :
    1. Offers / Lead
    2. server
    3. visit morbidly targeted
    4. Landing page ( LP )
    5. Niche etc.

I will explain one by one .

1. Offers

Main different from the play ppc cpa , cpm and the like playing adsense example , the origin has a lot of visitor will surely earning big, because the ad appear only on pay , what else can be clicked , but if in cpa offers many who clicks are not necessarily getting money ( $$ ) , the visit should complete the first one The new offer we get money ( $$ ) . In the CPA , not all countries Offers its supply Lead , this depends on the number Advitiser , and will vary the value / price of the lead . Dutch , German , francis , austria , the average value of lead $ 5 - $ 35 India , Indonesia Average value leads : $ 0.5 down.

SS below is an example of the state premium and non- premium :
    only one lead only, you can get $ 25.94

[​IMG]

In Indonesia ( non - premium country) is often no leads, although there is , at least just 1- 4 offer his lead . in contrast to US offers his lead dozens , or even the hundreds . So when visit click offers and no leadnya that offers not resolved and the $$ was not obtained .

Then how do I fix this? This can not be overcome , because it depends Advitiser in each country . Ok . up here you already understand ? Why visit / click are many but $$ little or none at all.

2. SERVER.

Based on my experience , when use server singapore , many visit from Asia , while Asia Lead of small value and often non-existent , premium - Lead of the country rarely times in the can , this will automatically have an impact on earnings .
    Why this happened?
    karna singapore server quickly accessed by the countries in the Asian region , while in the access by Europe or America passable region is slow , so that visitors would run away if access our site. ( internet to slow for access other country.)

Then how do I fix this? Use American server if you want akes cepet and can lead from the US state . Use server Quote pingin akes cepet Europe and the retractable lead dr wil Europe.

3. VISIT not targeted .

playing CPA is similar to selling or playing Amazon / Clickbank . remember , is similar , but not the same In the Amazon / Clickbank , visit to spend $$ to get product and we will be able $$ from commissions selling product . In Cpa visit did not issue a $$ to get product / lead and we will be able to $$ when visit finish / interchangeable product . So here we should really be able to visit targeted , that person / visit looking for. Example : When we want to find ebook about CPA and many ygan sell on blogs , then agan entered one blog and the blog offers premium free ebook with the title " How to quickly retrievable $ 1000 / mo dr CPA " let me know . what would you do with it ? :D

download or not , download or no. download or no download as long as there is free, although it must be completed at hrus offers of purchase. :LOL

4. LANDING PAGE (LP)

The landing page .
    This part that often prevent people in a play cpa .
    because it makes LP hurus at least we know the code html , css , php and the like , we like to create a theme .
    But jik not understand coding is not a problem because there are a lot of tools and LP Yag sale or free . this forum was already there that provide them.
    one of them , you can use Instabuilder to make the LP .
    tutorial please find d grandparent Google / YouTube , many who share about this.

Make LP that responsive , light , love img appropriate niche or product that we offer, use words as attractive as possible or whatever is important visit enticed to click / move on to the lead . love the words of instructions / guidelines to get the product , and words of warning when a visit to the leads. For example: " Detection of human and you are not a robot , please completing one offers to quickly intervening get Product ." if the difficulties in making the LP , you can spend a little money to buy LP , please search on this forum . yes it was the LP , please just koment / asked .

if I could to answer my definite answer later ato no master cpa will be able to help answer it .

Do not forget , check each LP using a smartphone / tablet to lead arise , because a lot of that can not suport mobile LP so that the lead does not appear . based on my experience , Lead can use more smartphones than PC.

[​IMG]

5. NICHE

What a nice niche for cpa , he said related to "Download " , very nice ? In my opinion it depends , could be yes , it may not, because it's useless we create niche " Download" but we provide , scattered on the internet with no frills for download.

eg " android game " , the visitor is not going to want to download in the blog / via our LP , the visitor will say like this . " In GStore there are shared , why should download here , I downloaded directly mending Gstore.

So , what, then yag good prospects ? If you think , my experience using Niche related to "Premium " , not scattered on the internet to be downloaded for free . eg , software, movies , ebook etc . please use your imagination and your mind to find the right niche .

yaaa that's all from me , and I did to play cpa it could be an idea for you who have the highest bidding blog , or who have a blog with a lot of visitors , but get a little $$ . may be seen from point 5 above .
    Sorry if the share of shortcomings.

(Kristina)

Kyjuto likes this.
  2. cpalife
  3. tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

4. williamjohn

williamjohn Affiliate affiliate

Thank you for sharing this information

5. Kyjuto

Kyjuto Affiliate affiliate

1 lead with just 3 clicks :)