The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to make a mobile poll?

Mobile is just a responsive size ...
What is the back end --do you need to record the data the as user inputs it?
Or, just continue to the next question?
perhaps with some conditional: if yes {-> ...} else [reject or redirect] < the logic...

Mobile is just a responsive size ...
What is the back end --do you need to record the data the as user inputs it?
Or, just continue to the next question?
perhaps with some conditional: if yes {-> ...} else [reject or redirect] < the logic...
It's just one question and when the user clicks the Submit button, the page redirects to an offer.

from here -----
You recommend the long path .. s/he said s/he doesn't have coding knowledge ..
Hi all, I would like to make a mobile poll for a popunder ad. I don't have html skills. Is there a program that will do this for me?

Thanks
What kind of polls you want? I can share some with you, and you can change the texts, images

- Samira

If you cannot code that lolz hire a 'developer'
that is almost copy and paste
If it was as easy as you describe, then everyone will be good at it .
Well, it is easy for you since you got used to it ..
You know what? I'll stop here
Mad Grumpy Cat GIF by MOODMAN

- Samira

Hi all, I would like to make a mobile poll for a popunder ad. I don't have html skills. Is there a program that will do this for me?

Thanks
It's just one question and when the user clicks the Submit button, the page redirects to an offer.

This can be created by someone on FreeLancer, or Fiverr, or UpWork, for a few dollars. Just a script you can then have them place on your lander. Cheap and easy!

he doesn't want a real poll that is just a redirect by the answer
like type girls/boys for a dating signup and go to the right page ...

As it turns out there is an issue with that script i just found.
1641591932788.png

So the workaround is a redirection to a redirection on your own server where the URL is not an embedded one :O!
i.e.;
make the location a PHP (Location: $this); or a redirect script.js on your own server
Hire someone it this is beyond your technical ability.

You would need a design template that is acceptable to you however the script and code could just be placed within a <div> in the page source.
Your decision learn or pay someone to do the work
This is not a typical form input like a type your email address and the server side script does all of the work.

If you replaced the embed with this it may work

Pay once in time to learn or pay someone else over and over to do what you don't know how to.
This is rather low level coding work and it's very possible someone has the exact easily modified code to do this that they were paid to write already so the work may not be that expensive.

MI
Back