“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to make a better seo report for your clients?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by alishroy, Aug 26, 2014.

1. alishroy

alishroy seo services affiliate

Hello forum member

Sometimes agencies spend the majority of their time to make monthly detailed report while others send quickly hence can you suggest me the right way to make monthly report for clients. I will appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks

2. Voluum
  3. Linda Joseph

Linda Joseph Affiliate affiliate

I would suggest you to use any of the following tools,which really helped me out in creating seo report.
    1.ShufflePoint

2.Analytics Canvas
    3.Workbooks CRM

4. fieldomobify99

fieldomobify99 Affiliate affiliate

You have need to put date in front of each day or week work and should be mention their status of link that it is approved or pending because it's make good impression on client.

5. ketul

ketul Affiliate affiliate

Also write particular web page cashed date, its PR, DA, PA and status of approval or not.

6. alishroy

alishroy seo services affiliate

I mention all thing in my report, could you please suggest me another effective idea?

7. tamialexander

tamialexander Affiliate affiliate

Add ranking report also whatever improve or not, every month what you used strategy also mentioned.

8. prakash sharma

prakash sharma Affiliate affiliate

Well, SEO reports hold your company accountable to your customer. Its a necessity.

9. DexSmart

DexSmart Affiliate affiliate

Try and make something custom. Clients will appreciate something detailed. Don't be stingy when it comes to people who pay you.

10. bigblast99

bigblast99 Affiliate affiliate

You need to create relevant and high quality back links for your site and create only instant approval back links to get results instant.

11. sumesarkar

sumesarkar Affiliate affiliate

O yes ,it is most important all Site Owner.Because there are want Improvements always her sit But all body can't it.

MI