The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to learn SEO online?

please follow Neil Patel blogs online.. go to his website you will automatically will get to know about it.. or if you want to be expert.,then do 1 or 2 month course in digital marketing.

As members mentioned before, there are a lot of amazing free resources for learning SEO online. But to really master it, you need to learn how to implement these techniques. You can start a blog and keep track of your progress by measuring the impact of each of your efforts. It will take time and don't be discouraged if you feel like it's too difficult; as with everything, there is a learning curve and the more you practice, the easier it will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I would suggest (at least in terms of basic understanding) is a corresponding series of video tutorials on lynda.com. Quality stuff!

You can start by watching a step-by-step videoguide on the corresponding topic at lynda.com. Some high quality stuff out there!

I took an SEO on Udemy. I highly recommend it for a beginner. It only covered the basics but was well worth the money I spent.

Learning the theory of SEO is simple. Bupractice needs some great skills such as web designing, web developing, and offpage and onpage SEO. There are many great sites out there provide articles about SEO tutorials. Try to get ome SEO knowledges in terms of SEO-friendly web coding structure, design, onpage (image SEO, interlinked pages, article structure etc) and offpage SEO (backlinks, social network, etc).

Learning SEO shouldn't be that hard considering there are many tutorials available online. I remember when I first started learning SEO way back in 2011, I used to go through the tutorials available on Moz's website and also some other bloggers. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to SEO. Make sure that you learn from scratch as fast forward you will know what stuff works and what doesn't.

There are lots of blogs which regularly maintained by the administrator such as Moz, Semrush, sejournal etc. You should read these blogs which definitely help to learn SEO for sure.

There are plenty of YouTube videos on the subject, then trial & error with your site & daily monitor Google WebMaster Tools & Google Analytics

banners
Back