The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Know Who Else is Promoting the Offer I'm Thinking to Promote?

Krishan Kumar

affiliate
All I know about this subject is, it can be done with Spying. But even after watching many videos on YouTube about this particular thing, nothing is clear. So pls show me the right way.

For Example, I'm thinking of promoting MYPCBackup Lead generation offer and I want to see how others are promoting the same campaign. What Landers they have been using, their Ads, Keywords etc etc

Thanks.

Hi krishan, if you have access to a google keyword planner or a keyword research tool then you can start there.
Use that exact term you are looking to promote, then head over to google and search for that exact term there.
Now checkout the (paid ads) that people are paying adwords to promote and checkout what they are doing. LP, links, images, everything. You should get some useful info from that. Then proceed to setting up your campaign.

Hi krishan, if you have access to a google keyword planner or a keyword research tool then you can start there.
Use that exact term you are looking to promote, then head over to google and search for that exact term there.
Now checkout the (paid ads) that people are paying adwords to promote and checkout what they are doing. LP, links, images, everything. You should get some useful info from that. Then proceed to setting up your campaign.
This is called simple and intelligent. Thank you so much for this valuable reply Sir :)

MI
Back