The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to jump start my website now that it is finished?

surveytill

Hi,
I am having trouble knowing what to do from here. I made my site live now I want to make money. I am very patient and trying to figure out how to drive some traffic to my page. Please help me I know there has to be a way for my site to make it. Any help is appreciated.
If you want to review my site also and give feedback as what i need or anything let me know. Thanks

Hello surveytill,
First and foremost, it's important to make sure that your site is properly optimized and prepared for the visitors that you'll be driving to it. Optimizing a site means many things--you must optimize for the search engines, so it knows how to properly rank your site, and you must optimize for your human visitors, so they know what to do once they get to your site.

This is something that no one can tell you how to do, at least not specifically, without knowing the type of site you have and your goals for the site. (There are different types of affiliate sites.)

Assuming that everything is as it should be and your site is optimized, you need to drive targeted traffic to it. (There's a difference between traffic and *targeted* traffic.) Something tells me you already knew this. ;)

There are various ways to get traffic to a website, but some of the more common ones are to use article marketing, social marketing, and more traditional marketing techniques such as participating in forums with a link in your sig, networking with other webmasters within your niche and exchanging links/ads or partnering for product sales.

I hope that gets the creative juices flowing for you and if you have any specific questions on the various techniques, I'll do my best to help.

MI
Back