The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Increase Your Views on YouTube

Make the best videos that you can imagine, make sure they are what people want to watch! Also, try advertising on other websites. Some people may just see the ad and like your channel.There is another way, buy YouTube views from freelancers on websites such as SEOClerks.Now a days competition is tough so Freelancers provide cheap views for YouTube.In this way you can have views very cheap.I hope this helps, Good luck :)

You could even go to Fiverr and pay $5 for Youtube viewers or comments. BUT I don't know if the Youtube Terms of Service allows that. If you don't want to invest any money, then upload funny and sensational videos which will surely go viral in Facebook or other social media sites. You should make some research to see which videos are trending and popular. Good luck. :)

If the themes of your videos belong to a particular niche I would suggest you go ahead and try to find a sub reddit in reddit that gathers the kind of people that would be interested in watching them.

For instance, if you do physics videos try to find a science related sub or something like that and submit your video as a link there.

More ways you could promote your videos:

Get your friends to like your video. Videos with more likes often get viewed more. Be the first to like your video, others who watch the video might like it too.

If you don't have a blog, create one, write blog posts and embed your youtube videos on your blog. This might get you more views eventually.

Find and join relevant Facebook groups whose members help promote each other's youtube videos.

In order to increase views, you must publish interesting video, length of the videos must be medium, use keywords and descriptions, and you also need to promote your video outside youtube. The best place to promote videos is facebook. Share your videos on facebook.

First subscribe to more related channels, and then comment on others videos but do not over do it. Then post more videos in youtube and share it in on social media websites.

MI
Back