“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

How to Increase Your Views on YouTube

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by the furbox, Feb 27, 2015.

1. the furbox

the furbox Affiliate affiliate

How to Increase Your Views on YouTube

2. Golden Goose
  3. shreyljoi00143

shreyljoi00143 Affiliate affiliate

You should promote your videos on social media platform to get views on you video

4. Crystal2157

Crystal2157 Affiliate affiliate

Make the best videos that you can imagine, make sure they are what people want to watch! Also, try advertising on other websites. Some people may just see the ad and like your channel.There is another way, buy YouTube views from freelancers on websites such as SEOClerks.Now a days competition is tough so Freelancers provide cheap views for YouTube.In this way you can have views very cheap.I hope this helps, Good luck :)

5. Rahul biswas

Rahul biswas Affiliate affiliate

Hello friend,
    I think social media share and Forum posting is the best for collecting visitors
    Thanks

6. greensleeves

greensleeves Affiliate affiliate

You could even go to Fiverr and pay $5 for Youtube viewers or comments. BUT I don't know if the Youtube Terms of Service allows that. If you don't want to invest any money, then upload funny and sensational videos which will surely go viral in Facebook or other social media sites. You should make some research to see which videos are trending and popular. Good luck. :)

7. plutarkosy

plutarkosy Affiliate affiliate

If the themes of your videos belong to a particular niche I would suggest you go ahead and try to find a sub reddit in reddit that gathers the kind of people that would be interested in watching them.

For instance, if you do physics videos try to find a science related sub or something like that and submit your video as a link there.

8. Smithee

Smithee Affiliate affiliate

More ways you could promote your videos:

Get your friends to like your video. Videos with more likes often get viewed more. Be the first to like your video, others who watch the video might like it too.

If you don't have a blog, create one, write blog posts and embed your youtube videos on your blog. This might get you more views eventually.

Find and join relevant Facebook groups whose members help promote each other's youtube videos.

9. Aiden sean

Aiden sean Affiliate affiliate

You have to promote your channel and upload with unique tag line.

10. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Affiliate affiliate

In order to increase views, you must publish interesting video, length of the videos must be medium, use keywords and descriptions, and you also need to promote your video outside youtube. The best place to promote videos is facebook. Share your videos on facebook.

11. all3web

all3web Affiliate affiliate

First subscribe to more related channels, and then comment on others videos but do not over do it. Then post more videos in youtube and share it in on social media websites.

12. Ninja Marketer11

Ninja Marketer11 Affiliate affiliate

Sharing on social media help you to gain real views which are count by YouTube very well.

13. tareq95422

tareq95422 Affiliate affiliate

First you have to upload interesting videos and secondly promote this several social media.

14. Allison Doe

Allison Doe Affiliate affiliate

If I post a link in comment section of a video, will My site get penalized or it will be ok?

15. johnbrent

johnbrent Affiliate affiliate

Make submissions of your videos, submission means do some SEO activities on youtube videos....

16. designpluz

designpluz Affiliate affiliate

Share your videos in facebook groups

banners