The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to increase the number of active affiliates?

tonyaff213

Hello everybody.

I launched my own affiliate program in vertical nutra on CJ (skin care creams).
More than 100 publishers have been involved in the program at the moment, but the active of them are only 10%. I wrote to each of them, added new promos and creatives to increase their engagement, but to no avail.

Maybe you can tell me how to increase the number of active publishers?
Thanks

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
When I see a problem the first place I look is in the mirror!

And probably 20% of that 10% will make any money --that is just the nature of things in business --there are some exceptions I am sure.

Fix whatever is wrong with your products and program --something can always be better.
More people will want to become active affiliates when it looks like a sweeter deal for all ;)

Try to do some promotion on different digital platforms where you could advertise your network and place offers that could attract new affiliates to join. Also, you can consider increasing the commission rates.

If 10% of your affiliates are 90% of your business, what are you doing to reward the bottom 90% to get them activated in anyway? Perhaps you might want to find ways of over paying this group to do something out of their comfort zone like publishing more content about your products. Everyone gets excited when they make money so try to offer them that first step reward.

Also, you can send them a drip campaign of tips and tricks on how to advertise your product effectively. Maybe supply them with social media posts including images and captions, tell them how to write the perfect message to attract people to your products.

Also, you can send them a drip campaign of tips and tricks on how to advertise your product effectively. Maybe supply them with social media posts including images and captions, tell them how to write the perfect message to attract people to your products.
Your advice was effective. Thank you! A larger number of publishers began to place us.

Where you get such quotes!! I'm partially agree but .... I think he more your financial state grows the more enemies you create

- Samira

I got a saying: money talks and bullshit walks
Heard it in real life many years ago --stuck

-- cash makes no enemies.
From a TV series in the 70's

Peter Ellstrom Deuel, known professionally as Pete Duel, was an American stage, television, and film actor, best known for his starring role as outlaw Hannibal Heyes in the television series Alias Smith and Jones.

MI
Back