The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to increase SERP in google.co.id

syscom

affiliate
Hi all SEO expert, newbie here, I want to ask how to increase my keyword SERP only in google.co.id (Indonesian). Thank you ...

After doing all the necessary work you have to just concentrate on getting links from that particular region/country TLD (i.e. more inbound link from .co.id domains).
Submit sitemap in google webmaster tools
verify your site
set the geographic location to where ever you want to rank in.

Regards
John

aha,,, and so i learn something again today,, thanks JF,,, anyway, can i concentrate getting links from a multiple countries??? or it's a one at time thing?

After doing all the necessary work you have to just concentrate on getting links from that particular region/country TLD (i.e. more inbound link from .co.id domains).
Submit sitemap in google webmaster tools
verify your site
set the geographic location to where ever you want to rank in.

Regards
John

Hello John thanks for the tips, but how I set the geographic location in Indonesian only ? is that from google webmaster tools ?

Thank you..

SERP is very important for a site. If your site is listed in the higher position in search results, let say on the first page, this will increase the chances of your site/blog to be clicked and visited by searchers. In this way, it will not just help your site increase its traffic but also may help to convert this traffic into sales.

The best way to increase blog's traffic is to provide your visitor with interesting, useful and fresh content. Just make your site worth visiting with to keep them coming back on your site. Then after creating good articles for your blog, you can also submit them to social bookmarking/networking sites and article directories..

wha are the purpose of SERP? How to increase blog traffic?

MI
Back