The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to increase ranking on Google?

Here is a detailed Guide to get on the first page of Google

How To Get On The First Page Of Google Without Paying Anything ( Free ) | pro blogger how

Last edited by a moderator:
You can rank in google by optimizing on page and off page of a website. Create quality links from other websites it also helps to improve your ranking.

Here are few ways you can increase Google ranking :
1) Create a quality content & publish the content
2) Post a new content daily to update your website
3) Use Alt tags & Meta tags
4) Use interlinking in your website
5) Target relevant keywords for your website
6) Make use of sitemaps
7) Post your content on relevant blogs
8) Comment on different blogs
9) Publish your content on social websites

I hope this will help you
Thank you.

Directory Submission
Article Submission
Image Sharing
Bookmarking
Forum Submission
Web 2 o Submission
Classified Ads Submission
Social Sharing
Blogging

just do the thing in the perfect manner, i mean whatever you are doing for your site, should be in the perfect manner or as per as the guideline of the search engine!!

these are some ways to increase rankings on google :-
  1. Publish Relevant Content. Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. ...
  2. Update Your Content Regularly. ...
  3. Metadata. ...
  4. Have a link-worthy site. ...
  5. Use alt tags.

Hey,

You can use Web 2.0 sites for ranking easily.

Go and read the advanced web 2.0 guide by Matthew Woodward

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Friends,

How to increase ranking on Google?
Hi there - from my knowledge i believe in order to increase google ranking you have to make sure your site is SEO friendly onsite + offsite. Its advisable to do some research on keywords which you are able to rank for. Plus having blogs and interactive content on your site should help the search engine crawlers rank your site for the keywords you are keen on - hope this helps!

I appreciate all reply form all users as they have shared best & good reply but I must say Google is more smart now a days & Google gives real time punishment so there is no need to follow old SEO strategy & should focus on latest & new strategy.

Avoid doing poor & low quality work, Just focus on latest strategy & focus on quality work only for Better ranking.

MI
Back