The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to increase ranking on Google?

A SEO person think positive and work quick for ranking, for ranking carefully work for a website and do SEO on page & Off page by strategy. It will help for you.

To increase ranking a keyword of a website, first we should build back links for that website by doing the SEO off-page activities like Directory submission, quora, classified ads, blog posting, guest postion, profile creation, business listing, social media sharings.

in my case i was working on my site to rank in google its about stream movies and i think its all about content add more and more you will get high rank in google

Last edited by a moderator:
Always make sure you focus more on creating high-quality backlinks.

Backlinks like:
- Comment backlinks
- Guest Posting
- Web 2.0's
- Scholarship Link Building
- Pro

Firstly Check your On Page

On-Page SEO:
Unique Page (Keyword) Titles
Meta Descriptions
Meta Tags
URL Structure
Body Tags H1
Internal Linking
Image Alt TAg
XML Sitemap
Robot.txt Flie

Off-Page SEO:
Social Media Marketing
Social Bookmarking
Local Business Listing
Directory Submission
Blog Submission and Commenting
Forum Posting and Commenting
PDF/PPT/Infographic Submission
Audio and Video Sharing
Press Release Submission

I appreciate all reply form all users as they have shared best & good reply but I must say Google is more smart now a days & Google gives real time punishment so there is no need to follow old SEO strategy & should focus on latest & new strategy.

Avoid doing poor & low quality work, Just focus on latest strategy & focus on quality work only for Better ranking.
Agreed. The Google bot can differentiate what is a software, what is a human-being, so let's do the "REAL" works.

1. Publish Relevant Content
2. Update Your Content Regularly
3. Target relevant keywords for your website
4. Social Sharing
5. Use interlinking in your website (but not more)

Do the proper on page, Optimize your website with organic keywords, Quality back links, Update the website with unique and regular content at regular interval. Monitor the progress of the webiste

banners
Back