The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how to increase page rank?

zlester

affiliate
I face new project my one site is page rank 2 and i want its page rank upgrade till next Google updates. what can i do? Increases the link quantity or increase the link of page rank even they some please tell me.......

hmm

you need to link build and link build you site...

try to social bookmark, Submit on some Directory sites...

then some classifieds....

Build some links to increase your site page rank and in second hand concentrate on Article & Directory Submission to get better results...

You'd be best served by actually showing us the site so that we could provide specific guidance on how to improve your site's on page optimisation.

Just get back links and keywords text links for your website. I think it is only the with we increase website's pr but remember find quality and high pr and most relevant back links.
good luck

the big problem is your approach, some may shoot me down but hey... its the difference between black and white hat seo.

you cant just go out on the mission to get "pagerank" the thing is google penalise sites that are selling pagerank... to me that shows google are not placing as much weight to PR in the SERPS... people can go "buy a pr 5 link" all because google made some stats publicly avalible, and thats not good for google.. this means their SERPS could get messed up again like they were a few years ago.... so they have a new ranking method (or at least a patent for it). its called trustrank and is a non public figure...

cutting it short sod pagerank think relevnce, get some links from sites that are related to yours in some contextual way...

You could write a whole book on what you are trying to do. Some people do it full time as SEO contractors, so telling you exactly how to do it in one thread will be pretty difficult. But as pointers you can try the following:-

i) Focus on a fewer number of keywords to begin with (ie.the most important)
ii) Google ranks pages on backlinks (using both number and quality as differentiators) - look up pagerank for more information. (The size and pagerank of the site that is linking to you plays an important role in determining the value of any given backlink)
iii) To assess the current position and statistics of your web site sign up for a Google Webmaster tools account. This gives a lot of details about his web site including the current number of backlinks
iv) Join forums that discuss similar topics and include a link in your signature
v) contact similar charities and ask for link exchanges
vi) obtain link backs from social media sites such as facebook, myspace etc.
vii) Create twitter, linkedin and similar accounts with linkbacks. Start communicating with people in similar fields.
viii) Submit to Yahoo directory and DMOZ open directory.
ix) Consider submitting to other relevant directories (there are loads out there just do a google search - target those with higher page ranks)
x) Create a blog at wordpress and add an entry a day. Make sure that each of your entries links back to the web site.
xi) Write articles and submit to article directories. Make sure you fill in your "resource box" with links back to your site. You can even download directory submitters that automate the process of submitting articles to article directories. These are powerful because copyright free content cascades as webmasters use your free content on the proviso that the resource box is left in tact on the page.

When linking to your site use the following form:

< a href="URL GOES HERE" >KEYWORDS GO HERE < /a >

The "KEYWORDS GO HERE" part is the anchor and a common mistake is to put a meaningless phrase as the anchor. e.g. sometimes people will put the URL as the anchor, which means that the web site will only be boosted when a user types the URL into Google, which is, of course, pointless.

Sorry for the quick reply, but if you follow each of those pointers you should get your page up the rankings in Google pretty quickly. I haven't researched other search engines, so can't help you there.

For more information on how Google ranks and indexes pages then look at the United States Patent Application: 0070143345

Hope this helps,
Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Building a solid inbound link popularity for the websites. links from other authoritative sites with higher page ranks help immensely in enhancing the page rank of a web page.

In order to increase your page rank, you definitely you need links.
And to get your PR higher, you need quality links.
Quality links comes from sites related to your niche. This is the most important.
Try to find some blogs related to yours, and comment there, try to find some blogs in your niche and post there, using your link as signature. Do link exchange...
Cheers.

I face new project my one site is page rank 2 and i want its page rank upgrade till next Google updates. what can i do? Increases the link quantity or increase the link of page rank even they some please tell me.......

Just continue getting backlinks from relevant sites that have high page rank and are dofollow.

banners
Back