The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to increase app download and review ?

Brianvoges

Hi all,

As i am new to mobile marketing i want know that how to increase mobile application download and reviews.
smilies_socked.png

Hi
Use paid mediums to promote your app like Facebook app installations campaign, Google Adwords etc..

You can buy a good email contact list or phone list and start spamming :)

Believe me, spam will get you a lot download. Some of them may become your customers if your app is paid app.

But don't forget to add unsubscribe link to your email/text message to prevent someone get upset and give bad feedback for your app

There are several great answers here.

The main point is to find customers that are already interested in apps similar to yours. One option is advertising your app inside of your competitors apps & websites.

Once you start to get a feel for the demographics of who has the highest value, you can start targeting those demographics on social media and other paid channels.

The trick with apps these days is to be really niche if it's a reskin or it better have some amazing features that your competitors don't' have yet.

Start posting contents about these apps and target potential people in social media who are likely to download these apps. In short, raise awareness about your product and surely enough positive reviews will come along after...

Promote your mobile apps maximum. The payment option for ads are good and quick result. But app should be perfect, full functional, Low memory, and good design. Other wise reviews will be badly effect your app. Promote through Whatsapp, Facebook and other social media get more downloads to your Application.

MI
Back