The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to increase a website traffic?

Gustavowoltman

affiliate
Hey there! Well I would like to get some personal suggestions on how to increase web traffic to our website: www.rumbletalk.com

To get a personal analyze I need to leave as much info as possible, right?

Well it is a SaaS website about a chat application for just about anyone. Lets say you can add it on webpage, blog, facebook page, youtube channel, wix, joomla or as a wordpress chat plugin.. It is one of the best in its niche, allowing users to use pictures, videos, managing the design just as much as they would like. You can have it as a chat window on your page or as a floating icon. It has about 100 functions.

It is possible to use it on more platforms at the time in case you own more of them, it will synchronize between them really well.

We basically generate about 500 visitors per day and as everyone we are striving to improve that. We have blog up with a few posts every week, we are active on twitter, facebook,..

Would you have some suggestions by any chance?

leaf.png

Use social activities with social sites like facebook, tweater, social bookmarking website with relevant topic, comments on blog, but comments is good not like great post or good artilce

Maybe you can try guest blogging on relevant blogs, which already have some user base.
Also you may find useful paid traffic channels, such as Facebook advertising (boosting your posts, with paid campaigns), 7search.com, 50onRed.com, and some other CPC ad networks. :)

By using On-Page and Off-Page SEO techniques and participating in social media through this increase more traffic to the website.

Hello JohnLu,

i suggest to learn how to use the google webmaster tools to track and monitor your keywords, backlinks and all the free stuff from your account. it's easy, it's free and 80% of your traffic improvement it's done.

Via social media postings. because this is the best way to promote your business with other people. That gives your website quality traffic and popularity too.

banners
Back