The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Improve Lead Quality with Adult Dating?

wes888

AffKit Ninja
Hey Guys,

Anyone here doing adult dating or have experience in the past promoting adult dating with pop traffic? How do you prevent yourself from getting booted from the offer due to quality. I read that it is natural to get booted as the quality of pop traffic is not that good.

So how do you guys make adult dating work? I have read from some blogs that you mix the quality by adding different traffic types like banners, native maybe? So anyone have any experience on how to conquer adult dating without getting axed from the offer?

I am promoting SOI offers btw.

Most obvious answer is send traffic that converts to paid in memberships. That's is the reasoning for paying you in the first place ... The persons (DOI/ leads) you find will make their decision based on the site's quality and potential benefits --you have no control over that at all.
dog-chasing-tail-o.gif

Some SEO or PPC/CPC solution is better and with pops; use a prelander as a filter not to send the trash to the offer's sign up page.

i tried to work with dating. I using banners, teasers, but there was a low payback. Perhaps the problems were with targeting. Now i want to try to start the email traffic source. i heard that there should be good results. And yep, sales are needed from the leads.

So quality for advertisers means sales, if your traffic doesn't bring any sales it's considered as low quality traffic.

One piece of advice would be not to mislead much on your landings, if you promise a free hook up and then a user has to start paying straight away, they probably wouldn't.

Try not to use the words like FREE or NO CC REQUIRED, free is somewhat okayish but in any case, a credit card submit will be required. You should analyze the user flow on your advertiser's site. What most of the advertisers do is, ask user to submit their CC details and promise them that they won't be charged as if it's just for a verification purpose but they bundle up 2 or 3 trials written in a small text that ultimately gets charged on the user's CC after 5/7 days.

tldr; "NO CC REQUIRED" is a strict no to increase quality in adult niche.

banners
Back