The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to i can get installs to my app?

surface2air

affiliate
Hello,I have traffic from large adult popunder traffic sources,also I have adult landing page and I need get installs to my android app from traffic. I have very bad results from my adult landing page...only 1-2 installs from 1000-1500 clicks. Please help me with this question!

1) You can ask your friends to install your mobile app.
2) You can ask your current customers to share your mobile app with their friends.
3) You can order advertising campaign in marketing company.
4) You can buy app installs in marketing company.
5) ASO
6) You can personally promote your app around the Internet.
etc...
There are a many ways, but your choice depends on the money you are ready to spend.

Last edited by a moderator:
optimize your adult landing page
and get some good comments
By the way, do you sell adult traffics, we can buy it.

1. Increase Reviews. Every user that comes to your app’s page in Apple App Store is looking first at the reviews. Why to lose the chance to convince him to download your app. More positive reviews will bring more installs.
  2. Optimize App Name, App Title and App Description. The main features of ASO include:
  • Title, it should be brief and follow a common readable format ( ‘Title – keyword’). Take advantage of the first 33 character for the app name that are visible in Apple App Store and add some keywords without exaggerating.
  • Keywords, which should reflect your message and help you to improve your ranks;
  • Description. A catchy text, completed with keywords is a perfect way to attract new audience. Put your keywords in the description and remember that you have 99 characters to define them. Use synonyms and separate them using comma, not space.

What is your budget for doing that ? I have read all othe people replies but have you tried to ask some adult mobile CPA networks (count of them probably hundreds now if not more) to accept you as advertiser ? I was always curious about that myself, what are their requirements ?

Hi Friends
It is the way through youtube campaign.
Drive app installs using YouTube Ads
Go to the 'Campaign' dashboard, click on '+Campaign,' but select 'Video.' Then, give your campaign a name and select 'Mobile app installs.' Pick your mobile app. As before, you get to either pick something from the Google Play Store or the App store.

The most effective ways today which are really getting a number of installs and downloads is that rewards which the referrer and downloader and user get on installing

MI
Back