The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How To Get Targeted Free Traffic 2016

threenerds2014

affiliate
There is a different way you can get targeted traffic for free.

Social Media
This is very easy right now. You need to join your related groups on different social media and share valuable tips time to time. Then when you grow your reputation simply share your link.

Video Marketing
There are plenty of video sharing website/tube site on the web. So simply make some slide show videos and drive traffic.

SEO
Time consuming but effective for a long time. If you want to success in short time then use long tail keywords

Blog commenting
Join and build different niche targeted blogs and post comments time to time

hi
this is not difficult but not so easy
share your website and posts other member and u get traffic in my information
thanks
vastav

Another way to get targeted traffic though Google doesn't like it that much is doing a lot of guest posting. Find websites and blogs in your niche that accept guest posts, create the sort of content that would make readers want to read more and you'll draw some targeted traffic from those sites.

Just make sure the quality and usefulness of the content posted on your site matches that of the content you post on other sites. You'll not only get more traffic but also build your audience at the same time.

I think building a page and trying to get fans to the page is the best way to harness social media traffic. Most of the groups on Facebook are seriously spammed. So much that I don't consider any of the group's post as authentic.

I think building a page and trying to get fans to the page is the best way to harness social media traffic. Most of the groups on Facebook are seriously spammed. So much that I don't consider any of the group's post as authentic.
I have to agree with you on this. In my experience FaceBook groups are a waste of time unless you're posting some good information that's going to help, then drive what traffic you get back to your FB Fan Page. I've seen this strategy work better for some than others. It all depends on what you post; how relevant, and how helpful.

You can get targeted traffic for free via social media. But it is not that easy. You will have to produce contents that have qualities to go viral.

Video marketing is also good but you need great skills to produce great videos.

Getting free traffic should be a combination of SEO, social media marketing, video marketing, blog commenting, guest blogging, forum posting e.t.cc. That way, you build quality traffic that is long term.

Social Media
This is very easy right now. You need to join your related groups on different social media and share valuable tips time to time. Then when you grow your reputation simply share your link.

Video Marketing
There are plenty of video sharing website/tube site on the web. So simply make some slide show videos and drive traffic.

SEO
Time consuming but effective for a long time. If you want to success in short time then use long tail keywords

Blog commenting
Thank you for sharing, very helpful suggestions.

I was really hoping something revolutionary tips and tricks due to thread title but as usual found noting new.

Current trend is completely depending upon the social media websites like Facebook. twitter, Google +, so please be active and share fresh and unique content. so that your posts can be reached to maximum of the relevant audiences. Alongside, use blogging, forms, social book marking. Especially if you want to get connected to the more traffic freely maintain solid public relationships through popular social media platforms.

Social Media

Video Marketing

SEO

Blog commenting

Thanks Mr. Fox for your guidance. But i think article submission is also very helpful for traffic generation....

To get targeted free traffic to the website through Social media marketing like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+ from this you can generate more traffic to the website. Video marketing, Gust posting through this also you can increase more traffic to your website.

In order to have the relevant and targetted traffic to your website, Social media marketing is the best. Guest posting and article submission is the best practice to acquire backlinks.

MI
Back