The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Get Started Making Money Online When You?re A Total Beginner

D

djbaxter

How To Get Started Making Money Online When You?re A Total Beginner
Court's Internet Marketing School (Blog)
January 20th, 2009

Everyone and their dog is going to tell you how to make money online and the problem is that A LOT of people are going to tell you what they think, even though they don?t make jack online. If you don?t believe that, go and try out everyone?s garbage for a couple years. When you realize that you have wasted a few thousand hours of work you?ll be back to where you can really get started, which is right here.

I can?t really think of a way to say this without being condescending so I?m just going to come out with it. You have a SHIZ-LOAD to learn. If you will be patient, I can help you out.

To make money with the internet, you have to be able to accomplish three simple tasks:

1. Create a property on the web. In other words you will have to create either a web page or a web site. Yes, there are other ways to make money online. They are also a lot harder and more difficult than creating a web site. Trust me, anyone can create a website and all you have to do is learn a few simple steps.
  2. Get traffic to your site or page. There?s no shortage of information on this topic but most of it is worthless to tell you the honest truth. There are a lot of methods out there that will show you how to get tons of traffic - the kind of traffic that is absolutely worthless. I?ll teach you to get the right kind of traffic.
  3. Get your traffic to do something that makes you money. This means you will have to get your traffic to either buy something or do something else that will get you paid.

...more

Man, you make it sound so easy. But in reality, those three things encompass a couple years of learning. Just the "how to get traffic" part will take most newbies a while to realize...but they will figure out that it takes a bit more work than starting a blog and waiting for the flood of visitors to come in.

good post.

Man, you make it sound so easy. But in reality, those three things encompass a couple years of learning. Just the "how to get traffic" part will take most newbies a while to realize...but they will figure out that it takes a bit more work than starting a blog and waiting for the flood of visitors to come in.

good post.

leodimilo, love your "114 Things..." article...nice stuff...

And minstrel, nice addition to the forum.

looks good i will read..

if you want to know everything you need to make money online - i suggest joining every forum out there and reading posts daily. also get into reading industry blogs and sites. then go to Affiliate Summit

looks good i will read..

if you want to know everything you need to make money online - i suggest joining every forum out there and reading posts daily. also get into reading industry blogs and sites. then go to Affiliate Summit

Participate in forum will also help to increase your knowledge.

banners
Back