The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get related links?

siukin

affiliate
Which are the methods you use to get related links to your websites??

-Forums
-E-mail webmasters
-3 way linking

I'm about to start a link building campaign and I'm new to this. Could you tell me which is the best way to do it?

For getting links to your site is to get places in the directories of your niche including DMOZ, including signatures in your posts in Forums, submitting articles written by you, getting placed in blogs with a back links, placing a classified add in the relevant category will help you and your site to get back links and traffic as well. :drool:

using your signatures in your posts for starters - will get some targeted back links!
as soon as you hit 10 posts - u should be able to post signatures!

- Forums 60%: A real good place where you meet lot of webmasters interested.
- Natural links from quality contents 20%
- 10% from Directory submissions. ;)

There is a lot of methods you can used to get relate links to your site, out of what you mention above I will use Forums and 3 ways link exchange from related site, other ways to get relate links include, blogging, submitting articles, placing advertisements on Adword, getting placed in classifieds...

Last edited by a moderator:
It may work Rhys if you send emails to people who actually asked for it, otherwise it will go straight to the trash folder and you will earn reputation as a spammer...

-Forums YES
-E-mail webmasters NO NEVER
-3 way linking SOMETIMES

Emailing others without their subscription, could result in your website hosting being removed :help:

3 way linking is good, but too difficult to maintain.

I would recommend one way links from directories and forums :botles:

banners
Back