The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to get photo's of products I am not affiliated with?

buckets209

Hello,
I was wondering how to get photos of products that I was going to recommend to people without having an affiliate connection to them.

Basically, before I start promoting products to earn a commission I wanted to grow my socials and website and become sort of an authority in my niche.

I know theres the obvious answer to just buy the products and take my own photos, which I plan on doing. But some products I post about won't be a review, but rather just a "did you know this existed" type of post.

Has anyone had any luck asking companies for photos of products even though they weren't in business with them. I feel like I will get rejected since I don't have a following yet.

Thanks!

Chicken or the egg? --which came first conundrum.

Becoming a social media influencer is not that easy.
You need to find a subject that will gain you an audience first.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

I guess, in this case it is better to ask and know the reaction on that for sure than just being scared of it. Ask few companies and wait for their replies, of course it won't be easy but at least you will definitely know their answer.

Chicken or the egg? --which came first conundrum.

Becoming a social media influencer is not that easy.
You need to find a subject that will gain you an audience first.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Yeah thanks. I think my subject has potential. And I definitely am not looking for it to be easy. I Expect this to take a couple of years with zero returns before I even try to monetize. My end goal is to open my own shop and sell my own products within my niche and capitalize on the following that I have with this to drive traffic to my products. It is a long-term strategy that may or may not work. We will see.

MI
Back