The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to get more conversions and traffic?

Hi, thanks for the replay, I'm not a native English man, so I don't think its a big difference for soccer and football, but seems, there is, so can you recommend me what to write like the title of the home page Football picks, Football predictions? Is it Ok? Now there are organic traffic comes from VIP soccer tips, but seems they are mainly from Asia and Africa. I try to get people interesting in European football on my site because I give European football predictions. When change title and descriptions, maybe some traffic will disappear but will gain new on keywords Football picks? What do you suggest?

Hi, thanks for the replay, I'm not a native English man, so I don't think its a big difference for soccer and football, but seems, there is, so can you recommend me what to write like the title of the home page Football picks, Football predictions? Is it Ok? Now there are organic traffic comes from VIP soccer tips, but seems they are mainly from Asia and Africa. I try to get people interesting in European football on my site because I give European football predictions. When change title and descriptions, maybe some traffic will disappear but will gain new on keywords Football picks? What do you suggest?

There is huge competition for sports betting tips
The only way to stand out is pick a niche (a league or a team) and study it in depth
You have to be a student, and know your subject inside and out
I can offer extra advice but please first
  1. Choose a league (or team)
  2. Choose an audience (as you cannot write about football for both a US and European audience together)

1.Premier League predictions
2. European audience

Thanks

Your best bet is to aggregate other people's EPL predictions
Create a blog post about each game with the same format
Make sure you optimise for SEO
Use a table layout for easy scanning
Get data feeds to integrate odds from bookies (with your affiliate ID)
Join betting affiliate networks

Tips:
  • Don't create lists of EPL games without a license
  • Always link to your information sources so people bettings can read more
  • Use a short domain address (like fbpredictions.com/ propredictions.com/ predictionsite.com/ pubpredictions.com/ predictionspot.com/ )

sometime you can find that having a site that looks too good or ads that are too polished can actually have the opposite effect! Have you tried split testing with some variants of the site?

Bot or not?
  1. Traffic is botty SEO is SUPER BOTTY
  2. Wrong terminology errors; i.e. soccer and football <depends on the location
  3. Improve the copy
upload_2020-9-11_9-8-24.png

Run a heatmap on your landing page. See where people click and don't click
Get a scrollmap and see where people drop off the landing page
Review user recordings
Run a batch of A/B tests to fix any problems that you discover.

Run a heatmap on your landing page. See where people click and don't click
Get a scrollmap and see where people drop off the landing page
Review user recordings
Run a batch of A/B tests to fix any problems that you discover.

What software works best for heatmap,scrollmap, user recordings?

MI
Back