The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get more conversions and traffic?

Your site is soccer tips but your content is football tips. At least what I saw just quickly skimming your homepage.

Maybe you're doing that for targeting North America and Europe at the same time? As @EuronGreyjoy said, soccer here (I'm in Canada) is called football in Europe. So, it's a bit confusing.

But, like I said, I only skimmed.

Also, are you advertising and if so, what type of ads are you running - PPC, display, search, etc.?

Oh, forgot to ask if you have Google Analytics so you can see where you're losing people, what page they drop off of?

You get more traffic using both organic as well as paid channels. So as are already aware of the fact, website traffic is an indicator of business growth, it can help you:
  • See how well your marketing efforts are working.
  • Gather insights for decision-making.
  • Upgrade your search engine credibility.
  • Generate more leads and boost conversion
Free channels for drawing online traffic:
  1. Google My Business Listing
    A highly optimized GMB page can definitely increase your conversions. Provide all the information in your listing required by a potential customer for making decisions.

2. Perform On-Page SEO
    So as you ranking your page on SERPs is really important. If your site holds a good rank, users will click on it and will land on your domain thus, increasing your traffic.

3. Building Backlinks
    Backlinks from industry influencers and businesses of similar niche can put your business in front of a larger audience. For Google, it is a way of increasing the trust score.

4. Social Media Posting
    Social is the biggest marketing platform that is free also if done effectively, it can bring some quality traffic. Create shareable content that is informative for your audience and turn your audience into your website visitors.
With these organic approaches, you can definitely bring some quality traffic to your website, There are some paid channels as well, that work very effectively:

Paid channels for drawing traffic:
  1. Google Search Advertising
    The most common, basic, conventional, and effective paid channels. The working is really simple - when a user enters a keyword Google searches for related advertisers who have bided on that search query. Based on the quality and relevance of your ad content it Google will rank it on the SERPs.

2. Social Media Advertising
    If you're looking for a way to show up in the top spot for relevant searches on social media platforms then go for social media advertising.

3. Display Advertising
    These are branded banner ads that get placed on relevant websites (registered with Google Adsense). For example, an advertisement is for a fitness gear that appears on a page that shared content related to fitness.

4. Retargeting
    Retargeting ads can appear on websites or social media feeds. They are placed in front of people who have already visited your site once, and who are therefore more likely to return.

Oh, forgot to ask if you have Google Analytics so you can see where you're losing people, what page they drop off of?

Very good point
GA will tell you which pages users leave on but why they don't convert?
Finding out why is the hard part
Some tactics I've tried without a big budget are
  • look at the internal website search queries
  • add a chatbot widget
  • add a 'do you have a question' widget
  • asking friends (this is one of the best methods try this "I will give you a packet of Reese's Peanut Buttercups for a list of 10 things wrong with my website")
  • give your URL and ask in internet marketing forums like Affiliate Fix
  • do a technical SEO audit & make sure your site loads fast and works on mobile
  • making sure the website follows the Google Webmaster Guidelines
  • put a questionnaire on your site - it has to be very quick (3 questions max) and give something useful away for free
You can look at many ways to improve your conversion rate optimisation
CXL have a good article on Google Analytics and CRO
You can also use services like Yandex Metrica or Hotjar for heatmap mouse tracking (I haven't tried either as it's a headache for EU GDRP compliance)
If you use any tracking services make sure your privacy policy is compliant with your region/audience
Nielson Norman Group have 100's of free articles and videos about improving user experience, if you want to go deep

but why they don't convert?

Yup, GA can only identify where the problem is, not what the problem is.

I will give you a packet of Reese's Peanut Buttercups for a list of 10 things wrong with my website

Where do I sign up? I love those! :D

You can also use services like Yandex Metrica or Hotjar for heatmap mouse tracking

Google webmaster used to have a heatmap, dunno if it still does.

If you use any tracking services make sure your privacy policy is compliant with your region/audience

Absolutely crucial to avoid any issues.

Nielson Norman Group have 100's of free articles and videos about improving user experience, if you want to go deep

I didn't know about that site, looks super informative, thanks.

Google webmaster used to have a heatmap, dunno if it still does.

Thanks I didn't know Google Analytics had heat map software. Just downloaded the official Google heatmap plug-in to test it out.

I didn't know about that site, looks super informative, thanks.

NNG also has a YT channel with UX videos many of which are only a few minutes long
Watch one video a day to become a UX scientist
Helped me make a lot of CRO improvements to web pages
It's all about perfecting user experience

You're welcome and thanks! Now, what about those peanut butter cups? :D Can't stop thinking about how much I want one now, gonna have to go to the store.

You're welcome and thanks! Now, what about those peanut butter cups? :D Can't stop thinking about how much I want one now, gonna have to go to the store.

this

Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Cake2.jpg

or this

Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Cake3.jpg

What a messy mound of chocolatey deliciousness!

I feel that puppy's pain. His tail wagging was saying, "What about ME!?!"

You will get more leads ,traffic and sales by working more its that simple .Dont depend only on blog ,start being active in facebook groups ,register on forums ,make a youtube channel related to soccer .Just learn how you can get the traffic and do the hard work to succed

Are you targeting USA and Canada users?

The world governing body of football and all its continental governing bodies call it football
This includes the governing body of both the USA and Canada (CONCACAF)

AFC - Asian Football Confederation in Asia and Australia
CAF - Confédération Africaine de Football in Africa
CONCACAF - Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football in North America and Central America
CONMEBOL - Confederación Sudamericana de Fútbol in South America
OFC - Oceania Football Confederation in Oceania
UEFA - Union of European Football Associations in Europe

Check: https://www.fifa.com/associations

Hi, Can you advise me on how to get more conversions? I have more traffic last months but need registrations and depositor players.

Soccer tips

Hi! We can give you the following recommendations on how to increase conversions:
  • You can add and test new creatives to increase CTR.
  • Launch campaigns before some holidays or any other special occasions.
  • Add emoji to increase the number of occasions.
  • Try to engage a new audience.

banners
Back