The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get more clients

jessicaloreen

Hi,
I have recently started a business of Health Insurance services and launched a website for that how can I grab more customers to the site.
Any sincere suggestions would be highly appreciated.

There's always a start at looking for forums that relate to Health Insurance. Google or Bing search engine can help you find almost anything. Second option can be social network, twitter & facebook.

Hi,
I have recently started a business of Health Insurance services and launched a website for that how can I grab more customers to the site.

Hi! Getting more traffic to a website can be done in many ways and one of the most effective ways is writing more relevant content about health insurance and submit the articles to an article directory called EzineArticles.com.

Another good way is to visit blogs related to health insurance and leaving relevant comments, you will get a link back to your site.

You can also join health insurance related marketing forums and participate.In your "sig file" will be a link to your site.Look for "do follow" forums.

When people start visiting your site, offer them a free newsletter they can sign up and you can email them with more health insurance related information and also send them your offers.

Hope this helps,

Tom

Hi,

Hi Jessica. I rely on organic search engine traffic for 98% of my traffic. What I would recommend is to make sure your site is search engine friendly. If you are not sure what that entails, then do a search on this forum for anything you can SEO related. This takes a little time before you start seeing results, so while you are working on your SEO you can also follow the above methods as well. Good luck and don't be shy to ask questions if need be. Take care and all the best.

Lyle (Jazzguy)

Hi, if you are looking for some more clients then check out insurance forums online and just keep your eyes open. one good thing that i have learned is the more links that point to your site, the better. keep getting links and you will rise in the search results.

Press Releases

I've not fully tested this yet...but I'm trying some press release sites. There are a ton of these and they are an alternative to article marketing.

Liesha

MI
Back