The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get more clicks/commission

Azura

affiliate
Hi!

Hope this is the correct place to be posting this.. I'll just get straight to the point =)

Basically, I have 1 blog that's about anime. The reason I chose anime is because I like to watch anime every once in awhile, so I thought it'd be nice to blog about my opinions of each one that I've watched. I have been lucky to recruit a few friends to help with the blogging.

The blog has been up since July, and it gets like around 200-500 unique views per day.. As of right now, I'm trying to raise money to pay for hosting so I have added Adsense and joined the JList Affiliate Program.

This is where I need help. The adsense, I'm getting 0 clicks, and I have placed one 350x250 text link ad above the fold (above the latest post). Fixed the color palettes to match my site. The reason I only have one adsense block is because I've read somewhere that less is better than messy placings.

Next, I have one 350x250 JList affiliate ad in the side, and a 500x75 Jlist ad just above the comments. These affiliate ads get more clicks. But NO commissions...

So my question is, how can I increase the number of clicks for the Adsense ad and actually get commissions for the Affiliate clicks...

Thanks in advance

Congratulations, i believe your visitors are really interested in reading your posts, so they read your posts, keep scrolling down to read and then leave the page somehow.

I suggest that you will add advertising below your posts, so when your readers will finish reading they might find something interesting to click on

That doesn't work. I've place an image Adsense ad above the comments before but it doesn't get clicks. As I mentioned above, I have a 500x75 Affiliate ad above the comments right now, it gets clicks but no comission..

Why not changing to Chitika, I've worked with them and they're less complicated than adsense. Or if you want then go ahead and place a few more blocks to see if it changes. Everything in IM is a constant change, so if 1 block doesn't work, then go ahead and make a change until you get to something that gives you money.

MI
Back