The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get massive amounts of traffic to your site!

To get traffic to your site you either buy traffic via ppc or paid traffic. Borrow traffic via joint ventures. or create organic traffic by writing articles and forum marketing.

Writing articles is the one thing I haven't tried yet... I have to start writing some articles, as soon as I have some spare time.

I have read what others says about it, about their results, but I want to test it on my own, to see what results I can get.

momofthreekids said: "i would luv to blog for money...but im very ignorant on anything htmlim ready to pay to have my blog done."

Once you have a Wordpress blog set up its almost as easy as typing a letter in word. Set up people say is easy, but I always just pay someone. It's not worth my time and plus I'm not that techical.

One of our members does REALLY low cost Wordpress blog set up. I haven't used her
services yet but plan to soon for a new blog I want to get going. Contact me if you'd like her name.

Newbie!!!!

Hi,

There is loads of infomation in your posts. Thanks For all those informative posts. There is a lot that a newbie can learn from these posts.

Thanks,
McCain.

With the widgets, just make sure you're not using flash widgets. They may look "cooler" but they're useless for traffic generation and constantly updated content for the SEs.

Very nice of you to post up that handy list for the community. I only have one argument...

I pretty much found myself as a small scale "newbie champ" at some point. I was ticked off at all of the junk they're shoving down people's throats who don't know any better yet and some never have a chance before spending themselves right out of business.

That said, I can say, without a doubt, that it is not necessary to use both free and paid methods if you can't. Many of my readers are just regular joes who are fed up with being broke and hating their low-paying jobs. Therefore, they come to the party with a tight budget and most realize that some time and money must be spent on education if they hope to have a fighting chance.

Personally, after my first year and by the time I had collected enough skill and knowledge to feel confident to really go at it, I had already spent a fortune on piles of junk info products with a few rare gems mixed in there.

I was not about to go full financial devastation style by trying to "try my luck" at an effective PPC campaign without good understanding and knowledge from a trusted source. Who knows who's telling you the straight stuff and who's leaving out some little but instrumental piece of the puzzle and leading you to disaster.

I hear every day from people who have little room for a worthwhile ad campaign and their budget is better spent on the core essentials of their business (websites, blogs, autoresponder services, education) and from people with $0 to start. With the latter, I say wait till you at least have a little something to invest. This is your business after all!

Anyway (I ramble cuz I've missed you all so much), I did an experiment for 1 year where I did ABSOLUTELY NO PAID PROMOTION and used my budget to build up my presence, buy a brand (my chosen names urls), and a good webinar service later. I didn't spend 1c on promoting my stuff. I did it all through content marketing, social networking, videos, blogging, and other free "old school" and "web 2.0 marketing" strategies combined.

What it has done is allow me to be a magnet for mostly JUST those who really want to hear what I have to say. I have a nice loyal group of readers and viewers and that's great in my book. They're also helping to get me even more visibility because they tell other people.

Cool? Cool. I'm nothing special, just a single mom who used to tend bar. So...

Go Get 'Em!!!

Sheree

Thanks!

I'm a newbie here..I've been searching for some helpful tips on how to get my page back in rank..Thanks for sharing these helpful tips! I would be very glad to read for more tips to help me apply to my site..:)

This thread has given me food for thought i suppose proper planning at the outset can prevent poor performance.

widget

Thanks to all for the great info!! Can you give me an example of the widget idea???
I am new here and have lots to learn...
I spend more time reading than anything else....
Thanks everyone:)

You know those are all great Ideas but I wonder how expensive it could get?

The good thing is it doesn't have to be expensive. :D

If you start off first thing trying adwords then chances are you will spend more than you earn initially ... it is a huge learning curve that area.

But if you just focussing on free methods then really your biggest cost is just time.

While paying for domains etc does cost money, it only takes 1 or 2 sales to pay these off usually. :D

Other aspects

You should also monitor your website so that you know how your website is doing and how many people are visiting you site and from where.

Having a strategic plan to build massive traffic to your website can make your job a lot easier. It allows you to be able to do them orderly.

I have been making my link building plan as well and it certainly making my job a lot easier. The most effective techniques in building traffic are usually are on top of my list.

Wow, this forum is great. I just joined and have already learned a lot. Thanks for the widget link too.

Shirley

MI
Back