The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to get massive amounts of traffic to your site!

turbz

affiliate
Hi

The biggest question out there is how to get traffic to your site. Here's one of the best answers for you.

CREATE A TRAFFIC ACTION PLAN!

it's that simple, here's how you do it:

- List atleast 7 of the proven traffic methods that works for you. Should consist of free and paid methods. e.g articles, PPC, SEO etc

- Once you have a list of all the proven traffic methods that you like the best it's time to organise them. Make a daily action plan, weekly action plan and a monthly ation plan.

E.G of a daily action plan

- Post to blog
- comment on other blogs for a free link back
- take part in forums

E.G of a Weekly action plan

- Write and distribute an article
- Create a viral report of quality info

E.G of a monthly action plan

- Check your stats, rememebr you should be tracking everything!
- optimize your efforts based on stats

That's just an example, mix some things arround and make one that suites you best. Stick to it and it will bring you massive traffic.

DO NOT JUDGE RESULTS TOO QUICKLY!

be patient and you'l' be rewarded with massive traffic and sales!

To Your Success

Jameel Mukadam

This is a good list. I like to use ALL of these methods to build traffic...

But I will tell you that the best results I've had have been using these methods PLUS a widget strategy for viral spread and massive back-links. The widget play brought my site to a PR7 in 6 months...

Great post.

I agree with you that you have to have a trafficgeneration plan and work at it.

Ewen Chia i think it was that advocated submitting an article a dya and writing at least 10 blog comments a day.

I think if you are a ful time affiliate marketer, you owe yourself at least this.

For those of us who have day jobs that we just do not want to leave, An article a day and posting in 10 different blogs [and i mean quality, informative, useful comments] is a tall order.

But we can certainly try:cool:

Purdue512, the effort of your widget is amazing!!
Can you show us more?

Be careful. Widgets can do great things.

If you abuse them, they can also get you dumped out of the SERPS quite dramatically. (Google "Found agency" seo and read some of the stories)

I would love to know what a widget strategy is?

I am doing most of the above as well, but if I can do more I am all for it. Need to jump in the game somehow, these all seem as good ideas. I just want to make sure I can do my end and also have help with an ad campaign that I am running right now, to see which traffic I am getting from where.

Widget creating massive backlinks? How do you get the bots to spider it when it's in a widget? Some really simple code? Curioser and curioser.

great information over here...I am new in this forum...thanks Mate...I am sure that i will get good info and enjoy work over here...:)

A Massive Amount Of Traffic To your site

The first question is why do you need a massive amount of traffic to your website?

There are so many people that make the mistake that "all they need is traffic"

"If only I could get more traffic" is the cry

If you don't sell anything with 1,000 hits, what makes you will sell any more with 100,000 or 1m?

Now...

Do you actually need more traffic?

Now OK
If you just started a website and your counter is stuck in the mud and no one is coming - then yes you do need more traffic

But sure as anything you dont need massive traffic

Why not

Because highly targeted visitors spend more money - its as simple as that

I know websites with 40,000 visitors a day and they can hardly turn over $200 a month - all because yes they get lots of traffic, but the traffic isn't targeted very well, so most of the people that come to their website don't actually buy anything - nor are they really that interested in what the website offers

So the trick is don't get everyone in the universe to come to your website unless they are really interested in what you are offering
50 visitors a day who actually buy is better than 50,000 who never buy

Why do you want to waste all your bandwidth on people that never buy anything? Your site might go offline altogether when that person who really is interested comes!

Its better to create highly targeted pages which attract highly targeted visitors - that way you will maximise your sales without wasting your resources

Widget creating massive backlinks? How do you get the bots to spider it when it's in a widget? Some really simple code? Curioser and curioser.

The most basic strategy is to create a website visitor counter - remember, almost every site had them back in 1997? They are easy to make and then you just gotta get people to put them on their sites. Usually this is no problem cos newbies always want one on their first site.

The in the code, you put a little link on small font with your keyword.

A non-tech person won't even know any code so they won't know what it does.

Repeat x 10,000 and you will rank for almost anything.

Of course it doesn't have to be counters. It can be any cool idea (I saw a great one about money spent since the iraq war started for example)

These are very good ways to promote!

I'm using all of them right now except... I need to write some articles about my new product!

:: Puts his thinking cap on::

it's time to do work

I think you hit the nail on the head! Well done! It is exactly what I do! :D

Any form of plan is better than no plan! The trouble I found was getting too busy trying other things I slipped away from the plan too often! Just make sure the list is priority over everything else! At least your traffic will increase, you will still be able to fix your site or whatever tomorrow!:D Keep up the good work guys!

Need something answered.

I read what everyone had to say, but I am not sure if I missed it or if it was not answered. What is a widget? I am new at this, and that term is new to me. Thank you Tammy

Do you have any idea how much number of links that we should do the link building? I am afraid of Over-Optimization that can cause penalty for the link. Now I have added only not over 15 links per day.

Nice topic and nice posts.

I like the list of daily/weekly and monthly plan... this is how it has to be done. Otherwise you will loose track of your activity.

I do use an action plan, not very strict about the activities but there are a few things that I am doing a regular basis: such as traffic exchanges, forum postings or classified adds. Next on my list is article marketing and blogging.

Anyway, I am new here but so far like the forum... and the topics, lots of informations, lot of answers and questions. Good to be here!

Kind regards,
Izabella

Do you have any idea how much number of links that we should do the link building? I am afraid of Over-Optimization that can cause penalty for the link. Now I have added only not over 15 links per day.
There is really no rule of thumb as to the number or limit of backlinks you should build on a daily basis. The thing you should consider is quality - quality in the sense of SEO benefits and on drawing direct targeted traffic.

Just one advice: vary on your anchor tetxs as this will make your backlinks look more natural in the eyes of the SE bots...

banners
Back