The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Get Google Indexed

kethyjewel

affiliate
How can I get Google index? I have tired search engine submission, social bookmarking and forum but still didn’t get Google index.

The best way to get your website listed by google is to post links on other peoples websites that get crawled quite frequent.

Then when google crawls there site they will find a link to yours , then google would have found your site.

Write rich articles and send them to sites like enzinearticles pr fire etc

The best way to get your website listed by google is to post links on other peoples websites that get crawled quite frequent.

Then when google crawls there site they will find a link to yours , then google would have found your site.

Write rich articles and send them to sites like enzinearticles pr fire etc

i have submission article on many sites . bt still not get google index..

Check the history of your domain maybe it has been blocked by google if so go to webmaster tools and click "reconsideration"

Theres a few reasons this could be, what have you made your website with ?

Have you got a robot.txt file ? Maybe google botts cant access your site are you using webmaster tools ?

hello,

Can you show me your site URL, I thing your not uploaded in robot.txt or resubmit your site URL in Google search engine..

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, be patient. Then, if you haven't done it yet, create and submit a sitemap to google. Submit your site to online directories as well to social bookmarking and networking sites. Very important also to update your site periodically (every day if it's possible) with something fresh. Google likes that :)

Submit sitemap to Google , and aslo your site on do follow Social Bookmarking sites. Try to get link from good PR sites .

[FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif]Go to Google webmaster tools and submit the Google Site Map.
[/FONT]
Yes! You need Google webmaster account to get fast indexed by Google.After verifying your site with Google;create a sitemap.xml file and install in on your server.Then submit your sitemap to Google in your webmaster account.

MI
Back