The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to get FREE CPA Tracking for a YEAR!!

Freddy63

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
vpsfix
TJOSM Affiliates
I see many people asking for free tracking tools. This is a big barrier for new people getting into affiliate marketing. Tracking is a REALLY important and REALLY expensive part of affiliate marketing.

What if I say, there is a way to setup tracking without spending a single penny? Thanks to Nana Gilbert-Baffoe's Prosper202 and Google Cloud Platform there is.

Google Cloud offers $300 free credit for new customers. All you need is a Google account and a credit card. Your Google account don't even have to be new. They'll give you $300 free credit valid for a year if you signup to Google Cloud. This $300 translate into 12 months of n1-standard-1 VM instance (Basically a VPS). That's 12 months of hosting for you. N1-standard-1 comes with 3.75GB of RAM. This is more than enough to run a superfast tracking server nad few more websites if you need. So we have hosting sorted.

About Prosper202, it's a paid software now. But Nana was nice enough to offer it for free in the past. That free version is still around and works perfectly. If you don't believe me, check out this demo,
Prosper202 Demo
User: demo | Pass: 12345678​
It's hosted on a Google Cloud n1-standard-1 VM instance. It has SSL and everything. It's free too BTW.

All you need to do is create a Google Cloud account and install Prosper202 v1.9.29 on a n1-standard-1 VM instance. That's free tracking for a year right there.

But next question is how to get Prosper202 on that VM instance. That's the hardest part. Specially if you're new to VPS. GCE VM instances don't come with cPanel like typical VPS. You need to install a control panel first. cPanel costs money. But Virtualmin is free and does the same things. So you can install Virtualmin to manage your VM instance. I've posted instructions on my blog.

I tried to make it newbie friendly as much as I could. Anyone cloud do it. And how much you lose if can't? yea, try to answer that question.

Last edited:
Freddy, not sure if it's just me but that demo link got stopped as an unsecured connection on both FF and Chrome for me.

banners
Back